Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Forum & Website Feedback  (Read 10988 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Forum & Website Feedback
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »

I see it as well from my mobile, even Cathals avatar is now a spam ad :D
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2017, 11:39:43 AM »

Obviously the photobucket account I used for the media I've put on the forum over the years requires updating  :razz:

I'm travelling today though so it could be tomorrow before I solve it. If it's any consolation, everything looks fine to me  :fingerup:

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2017, 02:09:05 PM »

Obviously the photobucket account I used for the media I've put on the forum over the years requires updating  :razz:

I'm travelling today though so it could be tomorrow before I solve it. If it's any consolation, everything looks fine to me  :fingerup:

You look like you are sponsored by daytime TV...next it will be a PPI Claimer  :supsmile:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2017, 05:47:33 PM »

At least the 100%, needle on the dial and link are the right colour  :twinkle:

Talking of avatars, since the big forum crash I haven't been able to either upload a picture or choose a generic forum one. Most of you seem to have pictures so I wondered if there was a way to get them back that isn't (or is  :rolley:) obvious?
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2017, 05:57:50 PM »

You have to hold up the picture you want as avatar in front of a mirror, light 20 candles and say Maki Maki Maki

Or upload a 120*120 pixel image to an image hosting site of your choice and paste the link in the profile>forum profile>specify avatar by URL
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »

:beer: I had already tried the first suggestion * obviously*  :rolley:
Ah right, I had uploaded direct to the forum before and had tried that. Ta Sile  :twinkle:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2017, 07:25:09 PM »

The ad for photobucket isn't appearing on my mobile device. I have tried to remove the banner from the forum - can someone quickly confirm that the banner is now gone and has been replaced with blank space?

As I have been using photobucket to upload and share images to the forum for years, there's going to be more examples of ads appearing in place of images - please post any examples you find here so I can remedy the situation as best I can.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2017, 07:27:21 PM »

The banner is gone

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2017, 01:42:46 AM »

With the risk of sounding repetitive, the chat!

It would be great to have the chat back up before the season kicks in.
FORZA LAZIO!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2017, 07:02:33 PM »

There's going to be some minor changes to the forum before the season begins and during the season. Some may have noticed one of the boards disappeared completely and that some members have some new titles.

In short, the LazioLand Team has changed quite a bit in recent years. It used to be that we spent a lot of time on the forum to moderate the forum but now we're trying to juggle the forum and various social media accounts and there's less of a need for us to moderate this forum.

I want to get away from the idea that the LazioLand Team is made up of mods who are itching to intervene in every little debate and show that the LazioLand Team is made up of active members who are dedicating time to the smooth running of the community in some way.

With the risk of sounding repetitive, the chat!

It would be great to have the chat back up before the season kicks in.

I could sound equally repetitive here, but it's best I'm transparent.

The chat was installed to the forum, probably Ermetico's doing. I can't uninstall it from the forum - there is no option to do so - and clearly it no longer works. It's a problem the solution to which is beyond the knowledge of anyone on the forum.

In recent months, maybe even years, flurffmeister has been assisting with getting our host to solve issues for us. Some issues have been resolved, most notably the forum outages. Some issues remain. The Chat is one, and I've been told, the most complicated issue to resolve.

I have suggested flurffmeister provide some sort of update on the situation, if he is able to do so.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25