Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Forum & Website Feedback  (Read 9634 times)

bart

• Aquilotto
Re: Forum & Website Feedback
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 08:57:14 PM »

We need apologies from passive members  :ops:.Those that don't wrote for a long time.
Well then i sincerely apologise  :razz:

bart

• Aquilotto
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 08:57:53 PM »

It's my opinion that no apologies are necessary.  These thing can happen, nobody whishes for this we all know that.  Thanks and thumbs up for the people who maintain the forum in their own time and profitless.

:bravo:
Indeed thumbs up :bravo:

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 08:55:51 AM »

Its better now  :winner:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 08:24:18 PM »

You used to be able to put a youtube link in and it would like preview, meaning people could see the video in the browser, but now when I post one it just posts it as a link that you have to click on?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »

1: is there anyone who can reply to my question about youtube links? still can't get it to work

2: Is it just me or is the forum getting worse and worse over time? lately on match days everything slows down, you're kicked off the chat all the time and loading the forum is very slow  :sevil:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2015, 10:52:36 PM »

Try to delete the "s" in the https of the link. Then it may work.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2015, 11:58:35 PM »

2: Is it just me or is the forum getting worse and worse over time? lately on match days everything slows down, you're kicked off the chat all the time and loading the forum is very slow  :sevil:

I saw your post in the chat was very late with the actual situation on the field, but the forum was okay with me during the game.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2015, 12:11:01 AM »

I always check the site than I go to the Forum.

Would like more news on the site though.

Wochler

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »

I always check the site than I go to the Forum.

Would like more news on the site though.

Same for me, first I check the news and then the forum. I guess it also depends on what kind of user someone is. Normally, I don't tend to post a lot, but I'm rather reading posts.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2015, 01:55:30 PM »

Regarding posting Youtube links in the forum, it has everything to do with how they name their links, and nothing to do with our forum. You need to remove the 's' and you also have to find the right link name. I'm actually not sure what the exact science is here, but if you fiddle about with it, it eventually works. If someone knows the exact reason, let me know - but it's not a forum issue.

Regarding the speed of the forum, we have server issues which I keep reporting immediately, but is slow to be addressed. But if the Chat is slow and is acting up, that has nothing to do with the forum because it is independent of the forum. I need more information here.

Regarding news on the website, most people visit LazioLand for news but there's also a much smaller group who would rather the LazioLand website was filled with editorials and interesting articles. The team is very small, and none of us are getting paid for our time, so we either have the option of turning the LazioLand website into a news-only website, or we can look to make it more of a community page, which in my opinion, is more rewarding for everyone.

So, now we are trying to use Twitter and Facebook more as news sources and the LazioLand website for urgent or important news. It's easier for us to operate in this way, and most people have social media accounts and even if they do not, our Twitter and Facebook pages are public.

We're always looking at the data to find out what's the best way to optimise the community for everyone, but it is very important that people tell us about how they use the community.

Most of the negative feedback we receive is on matters that we have no control over, so the best way to move forward with that feedback is to gain a better understanding of things we can control.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20