Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90

Author Topic: Simone Inzaghi  (Read 44532 times)

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
Simone Inzaghi
« on: April 05, 2014, 12:21:23 PM »

Today,our Ex player Simone Inzaghi reached 38 yo. Happy bday simone, Tanti auguri!

:offlag:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:19:30 AM by Eka_Baron »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Simone Inzaghi
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 01:38:48 PM »

Happy birthday Inzaghino!  :band04:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:14:10 PM »

One of my favourite players, hopefully will be coach one day

:band04:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:16:06 PM »

So many good memories. Happy bday Inzaghino!!!!!!!!!
FORZA LAZIO!

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 01:25:14 AM »

Tanti auguri!

Aquile12

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 02:40:48 AM »

Buon compleanno!  :stendvl:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 10:05:16 AM »

A belated welcome to our new, well four games old, boss! 2 wins, 2 defeats. Not much he can do in such a short time with the same squad plus injuries. Onazi seems the biggest beneficiary so far and did well in the two victories. It doesn't sound like he will be given the job for next season if all these links to Mihajlovic etc. have any truth to them.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 10:29:09 AM »

There's a lot of media speculation, but as a Lazio fan, I feel I know more about what we're likely to do with the manager than the journalists.

The club has a choice to make. For two years, we've been imposing a certain way of playing at the club - 4-3-3 with the focus on winning back possession quickly.

In his first press conference, Simone made it clear that's the way he likes his teams to play football - 4-3-3, win possession back quickly. It's the way he likes to play because it's what he would've been asked to do when he became Primavera boss two years ago. It's what Tare and Lensen want.

First and foremost, the club has to decide after the failings of this season if we want to persist with that project. Then we have to decide if Inzaghi is ready to spearhead it.

My guess is the club will want to persist with the project. The evidence suggests that - Tare and Lensen are still here, Pioli - the one who didn't always commit to it - is gone.

So as far as I can see, the club are only going to let Inzaghi leave if they can find a better manager who is happy to play the same way. While the media say x, y and z are favourites for the job, Tare is saying things which strongly suggest Inzaghi will be here next season.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 11:09:26 AM »

I would be totally surprised if Simone is given the job. Neither Lotito nor Tare appear to want him full time after this season.

Lotito is somehow fixated on Mihajlovic.

Tare on the other hand would prefer others, like Montella, Mazzari, Di Franscesco.

I expect a tough decision and a lot of heated discussion. Whatever it is, I would rather have Simone Inzaghi than unimpressive Mihajlovic.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 11:16:26 AM »

Lotito is somehow fixated on Mihajlovic.

I keep reading this, about how he has a good relationship with him and that would make sense with both his sons in our youth setup, obviously someone has some kind of positive relationship with Mihajlovic.

But in this part of the world, he's got a certain reputation which ties in with the reputation our fans have here also.

Is Lotito prepared to appoint someone which will lead people to conclude once and for all that Lazio is a racist football club? I have my doubts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90