Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90

Author Topic: Simone Inzaghi  (Read 44697 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Simone Inzaghi
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 07:31:46 PM »

The evidence suggests that - Tare and Lensen are still here, Pioli - the one who didn't always commit to it - is gone.

About Lensen, I heard on Radiosei couple a days ago that Lensen is also one who can hits a door on summer. Need to find that written to be sure, but some talks about friction between him and (presumably) Tare and/or Lotito.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »

The evidence suggests that - Tare and Lensen are still here, Pioli - the one who didn't always commit to it - is gone.

About Lensen, I heard on Radiosei couple a days ago that Lensen is also one who can hits a door on summer. Need to find that written to be sure, but some talks about friction between him and (presumably) Tare and/or Lotito.

Yeah, there's a rumour Lensen will go in the summer, another rumour that Rocchi will replace him, but here's the thing - why do they need to wait until the summer to for Lensen? He doesn't have a contract that runs from July to June. If they don't want him, they would've got rid already, no?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 09:31:16 PM »

It seems very premature to let him go already. creating a successful youth academy takes time and if they get rid of him already then it just suggests this project was shit to begin with. I hope there's more to it than just being pissed off with a semi bad primavera season.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »

Yeah, there's a rumour Lensen will go in the summer, another rumour that Rocchi will replace him, but here's the thing - why do they need to wait until the summer to for Lensen? He doesn't have a contract that runs from July to June. If they don't want him, they would've got rid already, no?

Seriously?  Jeez that puts the whole 'dutch' thing in another perspective does it.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 10:53:07 PM »

One of my favourite players, hopefully will be coach one day

:band04:
to

Good guess !

Haha, where did you find that?  :supsmile:

I see what Cnon is saying and I agree. The defence is still a shambles but I like what we are doing, or trying to do, offensively. There is a more directness to our play. Whether that's down to Inzaghi or just a bit of a confidence boost from changing manager time will tell.

Defence needs sorted though asap.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 10:54:25 PM »

I'm sure Lensen has a contract, my point was simply, there's no reason I can think of for waiting until the summer to let Lensen go as opposed to now. Why wait? It's not like there's a transfer window as with players or a regulation preventing us from hiring a replacement, as is the case with managers.

I think anything can happen, we've had a disappointing season and change is needed, but it's telling that Pioli and his backroom staff lost their jobs while Tare and Lensen'a recruits remain at the club.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »

Media report of an imminent meeting between Igli Tare and Gianni de Biasi in Rome. They are scheduled to have a lunch together.

De Biassi has become a hot commodity in the coach`s market, following qualification of Albania in the Euro.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 04:24:55 AM »

My brain telling me to find a new manager that has good experience like Lippi or Parandelli.
However, my heart wants to give Inzaghi a try.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »

Does he have a problem with Sergej?
I don't understand why one of our best midfielder is benched again and again.
If kept like this, Sergej might ask for a move.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2016, 05:12:42 PM »

I don't think it's anything personal, but Onazi's performance is more than enough to displace Sergej. Personally I would like to see more of Sergej also, but Parolo, Lulic and Onazi are still better players so he needs to wait for his chances.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90