Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]

Author Topic: Simone Inzaghi  (Read 40855 times)

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
Re: Simone Inzaghi
« Reply #860 on: October 05, 2017, 10:01:57 PM »

The fact that Simone considers Rome to be his home, the fact he's played and has loved these colours, he's felt the ups and downs as a player, he understands and lives the same passion for Lazio as we do. When he celebrates, I see it because he loves this team not because he's lining himself up for a nice bonus.

When Pioli was here and was anchoring the Lazio ship well, I never really thought he was a great tactician, but rather a great motivator. Someone who the players can open up to and not afraid to share an opinion to. I see Inzaghi to be a good motivator but an even better tactician. The fact we beat Juve and had Napoli against the ropes while winning every other game besides an 11 D Spal, shows that Inzaghi and his team beyond the typical starting 11 are all well prepared and ready to fulfill their role. Inzaghi is doing something special, and next time there is a manager merry go round he might get an offer he can't refuse.
Lazio need more Romans

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #861 on: October 11, 2017, 03:00:58 PM »

Il Messaggero claim Lazio want to put a clause in Simone Inzaghi's contract that prevents him moving to another Italian club but in doing so, it would allow him to talk to clubs abroad.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #862 on: October 12, 2017, 03:44:47 AM »

Il Messaggero claim Lazio want to put a clause in Simone Inzaghi's contract that prevents him moving to another Italian club but in doing so, it would allow him to talk to clubs abroad.
Can we put this kind of clause to the players as well? If can, we should.  :razz:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #863 on: October 12, 2017, 08:49:25 AM »

Can we put this kind of clause to the players as well? If can, we should.  :razz:

Yes, we can, as it was leaked a while ago that Roberto Firmino's Liverpool contract has a clause which prevents him from signing for Arsenal. For all any of us know, we could have clauses like this in certain players' contracts - these things are kept rather private. And they'll have conditions. For example, you couldn't have a clause that says you can't sign for any other club ever again in football.

Regarding Inzaghi and Juventus, it's worth pointing out that the Juventus' DS grew up with Simone Inzaghi so this rumour isn't going away. But what's strange about the clause report is that Lazio supposedly want to include it in his contract to ward off Juventus' interest, but if Inzaghi is interested in Juventus, he's not agreeing to that clause.

I'd be inclined to think it's a very topical rumour and nothing more. But worth mentioning it.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #864 on: October 16, 2017, 10:06:50 PM »

Inzaghi spoke out that he himself pushed Tare to sign Immobile as soon as his name fell as a possibility on the transferlist.  He wanted him no matter what, because a natural goalscorer was needed.

He says he feels lucky everyday to live in Rome and to be working at the club he loves, he's a laziale in every sence of the word.  He motivates his players by reminding them that they are lucky to play for the club and adored by great fans in Rome.

He was asked about the 'style of play' and answered all he wants is 100% determination from his players and to be a problem for any opponent to face.  Playing Lazio should be difficult for every opponent.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #865 on: October 16, 2017, 10:17:33 PM »

Inzaghi spoke out that he himself pushed Tare to sign Immobile as soon as his name fell as a possibility on the transferlist.  He wanted him no matter what, because a natural goalscorer was needed.

He says he feels lucky everyday to live in Rome and to be working at the club he loves, he's a laziale in every sence of the word.  He motivates his players by reminding them that they are lucky to play for the club and adored by great fans in Rome.

He was asked about the 'style of play' and answered all he wants is 100% determination from his players and to be a problem for any opponent to face.  Playing Lazio should be difficult for every opponent.

Music to my ears. We can all dream that Inzaghi is utterly happy where he is and wishes nothing else then to remain here for as long as he's allowed to!

Forza Mister!  :Esflag:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #866 on: October 17, 2017, 12:00:27 AM »

Keep checking Guardian's Serie A round-ups to see at what point they'll feature Lazio in a proper article. Still didn't happen. But thought I'd share what was said about Simone today:

"Simone was always known for his obsessive attention to detail, childhood friends recalling how he could name every player in every team – not to mention their positions, strengths and weaknesses – from the age of eight. During his playing days, some Lazio team-mates used to jokingly call him ‘The Almanac’. Is it this ability to retain knowledge and deploy it which has allowed him to develop so rapidly as a manager, or something else? Monday’s Gazzetta notes his habit of sending his players personalised videos via Whatsapp as part of his teaching method."

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #867 on: October 17, 2017, 03:03:08 AM »

I follow ESPN a lot and on there still nothing about us and our potential this season.
I kind of like that, cause by being underdogs there is less pressure on the players.

And we all can see these days what a pressure from media does to team and individual players.
They are all talking on how bad Juve was, and not how good we were.

This team deserves more credit, but we need to be happy that they are not getting it from the media right now.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #868 on: October 17, 2017, 04:14:18 AM »

I follow ESPN a lot and on there still nothing about us and our potential this season.
I kind of like that, cause by being underdogs there is less pressure on the players.

And we all can see these days what a pressure from media does to team and individual players.
They are all talking on how bad Juve was, and not how good we were.

This team deserves more credit, but we need to be happy that they are not getting it from the media right now.

+1

its a wee bit too soon to put us in the scudetto race or somethin, just keep flying under the radar for now

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #869 on: October 17, 2017, 07:43:46 AM »

We're pretty much forgotten (yeah, right, more they ignoring club) in italian media, not to mention intermational board.

For Italian media, Inzaghi is treated as future coach of Juventus, not as present coach of Lazio. It's disgusting campaign that has been on pinnacle last week. But will start again soon - as long as Lazio rip some asses.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]