Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 102

Author Topic: Simone Inzaghi  (Read 64056 times)

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Simone Inzaghi
« Reply #970 on: May 13, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »

Going to risk posting something people won't like to hear...

This manager...Inzaghi..sure does make a lot of mistakes for someone being worshipped as the next big thing out of Italy..

seriously, what chance does he have with this bench?

like playing lulic leiva milinkovic in midfield, instead of the overrated murgia, we lost the midfield in the first half

and play who in the wingback?, mighty patric?, aging basta?, fragile marusic?, cant play two game straight lukaku?

inzaghi have to make do with the sh*tty bench, cant get around that fact no :um_face:

patric did pretty good can't see why not start him against crotone, we were not play barcelona after all, to add to that, the reason why caicedo and nani play poorly is because inzaghi didn't rotate when he could, so they do not have enough playing time to be game fit and again he fielded nani in the center half, nani needs to be on the wing or leading the attack

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #971 on: May 13, 2018, 11:34:54 PM »

Inzaghi give us the hope for CL.
 I respect him and I think he deserve long contract...
  I hope he will grow up and start use 4 men defense, be active in summer mercato ...

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #972 on: May 14, 2018, 10:38:47 AM »

I think Inzaghi is pretty good coach. He makes mistakes and he isn't revolutionary or anything, but he's solid and he actually cares about Lazio. Truthfully I think his stats are carried a bit by our best players but then again same can be said about any coach out there.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #973 on: May 14, 2018, 05:08:22 PM »

I wish he could explain ehy he gave Wallace and Basta chance to play in one of the most imoprtant games when they haven't play in almost over a month. What was the plan with that?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #974 on: May 14, 2018, 05:12:18 PM »

I wish he could explain ehy he gave Wallace and Basta chance to play in one of the most imoprtant games when they haven't play in almost over a month. What was the plan with that?

Marusic not fit enough and needed for Inter, he was being cautious.
Opted for Wallace to bring more direct cover since Basta was on.
Ramos was suspended, maybe Caceres not fully fit as well.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #975 on: May 16, 2018, 11:36:16 AM »

I think that Inter's result surprised him. He was probably preparing Wallace as a De Vrij replacement against Inter. So the move made sense until Inter lost.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #976 on: May 16, 2018, 12:17:42 PM »

I think that Inter's result surprised him. He was probably preparing Wallace as a De Vrij replacement against Inter. So the move made sense until Inter lost.

Solid point.  Some media expect Wallace centrally on sunday.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #977 on: May 16, 2018, 09:48:13 PM »

I think that future of all our defenders bar Radu and Luiz Felipe are more or less precarious and Inzaghi's choices there are conditioned with that in mind.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #978 on: May 20, 2018, 04:13:58 PM »

I was extremely pissed off with whole Bielsa shit show. The reason was because we needed more than just a  new coach at the time, we needed a revolution. Everything had to change after Pioli's last season and I couldn't think of anyone more radical that Bielsa. Simone has brought that revolution. I don't care how things go today. I'd give him 10 year contract on the spot.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #979 on: May 20, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »

I was extremely pissed off with whole Bielsa shit show. The reason was because we needed more than just a  new coach at the time, we needed a revolution. Everything had to change after Pioli's last season and I couldn't think of anyone more radical that Bielsa. Simone has brought that revolution. I don't care how things go today. I'd give him 10 year contract on the spot.

Aameen to that brother  :beer:
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 102