Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24

Author Topic: New stadium Lazio  (Read 26068 times)

bart

• Aquilotto
New stadium Lazio
« on: April 23, 2014, 06:33:53 PM »

Last week was announced that they are planning to renovate stadio Flaminio.
Now they said there is a possiblity that Lazio will move to Flaminio.
What do you guys think is the best choice for la Lazio?
For me Flaminio is the best option!Its in the middle of the city were we belong!

bart

• Aquilotto
Re: New stadium Lazio
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 06:37:39 PM »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:10:05 PM »

Where do you have that from?

And that is not flamino is it?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

rich

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:56:14 PM »

Would stadio flamino cost alot to change so we could move to the stadio how far is it from stadio olimpico

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 08:56:51 PM »

It's the Flaminio, the main stand's at the bottom of the last photo so looks like that'll be the smallest side and the other three stands will be getting a second tier added.

I'm not sure if these images are from the planned expansion for the rugby or if their new, regardless while the work looks to be taking the capacity from 24,389 to 41,263 it's still a shell of a stadium without any boxes, executive seating etc that really generates money.

I'd still like to see us make a move to a facility like this though, better than shelling out millions in rent and having the fans chants lost in a giant half empty bowl.

bart

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:00:24 PM »

Would stadio flamino cost alot to change so we could move to the stadio how far is it from stadio olimpico
Would cost around 30mil

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:03:41 PM »

It's not that far, 800, 900 meters I think - just the other side of the Tiber.

There have been a few posts in here with quotes for converting the Flaminio, personally the work outlined in these images would probably cost at least €50m, but as I mentioned above this gives us a 41k stadium but it's not the money making 7 days a week facility we really need. It's a good start though.

OK, the link above says 35m to 40m - that's without delays and everything though!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:06:14 PM by Zouma »

Undici Leoni

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:16:19 PM »

It's not that far, 800, 900 meters I think - just the other side of the Tiber.

There have been a few posts in here with quotes for converting the Flaminio, personally the work outlined in these images would probably cost at least 50m, but as I mentioned above this gives us a 41k stadium but it's not the money making 7 days a week facility we really need. It's a good start though.

OK, the link above says 35m to 40m - that's without delays and everything though!

It's just across the river and the other side of Piazza Mancini. The tram goes straight past it or a walk from Flaminio station.
Be lucky ... keep smiling
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24