Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: New stadium Lazio  (Read 20094 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: New stadium Lazio
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2017, 08:07:32 PM »

From what I know there's nothing in the works.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lotito has some sort of plan with buying Olimpico from CONI once 1927 has left the stadium.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2017, 08:23:48 PM »

Architects that worked on Stadium delle Aquile 10+ years ago repeated this days that project of stadium in Tiberina zone of Rome (north of GRA) is still option for Lazio and Diaconale confirmed that Lotito is one to be asked regarding this issue - but he also implied that Lotito still wants Tiberina.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2017, 08:42:29 PM »

Isn't that in the same area as the colosseum? Seems like a very expensive area in the city..

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2017, 08:52:06 PM »

Isn't that in the same area as the colosseum? Seems like a very expensive area in the city..

No, Tiberina is outside of Rome, north of the city. We'd never get the approval to put a stadium close to the Colosseum, it would take alone 100 years for the archeological works to be concluded  :razz:
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2017, 08:53:05 PM »

That's what I thought, but when I looked up that area it showed me the same region as the colosesum..mind you not on top of it, but like 10-15 min walk from it  :supsmile:

ps: If we build outside the city I feel like we're giving too much of the city away to 1927...

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2017, 08:54:44 PM »

It's not, you think of Tiber Island, but there you can't build even a garage, not to mention 45k seated stadium with various adds.  :supsmile:

It's zone in blue that Lotito owns and first (and only) project are meant to be there.

sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »

Its quite a long way out of town, and part of the works for the stadium would (should) include improving the transport links to the area where the stadium would be.

Personally im not a fan of the idea. I mean, our own stadium would be great, but the Olimpico is already far enough out of the centre. Granted there isnt much space elsewhere, but I guess a part of me still hoped for improvements to the Flaminio, or at least knock it down and build on the land, but that will never happen.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2017, 08:58:11 PM »

That's what I thought, but when I looked up that area it showed me the same region as the colosesum..mind you not on top of it, but like 10-15 min walk from it  :supsmile:

ps: If we build outside the city I feel like we're giving too much of the city away to 1927...

I also believe this is the main reason a lot of Laziali don't want this plan. It's too much of a compromise with the 'first team of Rome' argument.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »

Its quite a long way out of town, and part of the works for the stadium would (should) include improving the transport links to the area where the stadium would be.

Personally im not a fan of the idea. I mean, our own stadium would be great, but the Olimpico is already far enough out of the centre. Granted there isnt much space elsewhere, but I guess a part of me still hoped for improvements to the Flaminio, or at least knock it down and build on the land, but that will never happen.

I never really understood why we never gave it a bigger shot for the Flaminio project? Is it solely because Lotito for 5-8 years ago only wanted to develop his lands in Tiberina or because there was some legislation against using Flaminio?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2017, 09:01:01 PM »

The Colosseum could do with some biancoceleste decorations though and the location is spot on!

Historians all over the world would embrace the idea of la Lazio taking over that old heap of rock and restoring it to it's former glories!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24