Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: New stadium Lazio  (Read 20011 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: New stadium Lazio
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2018, 05:20:22 PM »

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »

When Inter will have their own stadium, they will overcome Juventus. For now, Bianconeri are the only team to be a modern stadium owner in Serie A, and they rule everything for seven years now.

We definitely need to leave Stadio Olimpico in order to overcome a step and to play on equal terms with Juve. I have really believed in the Stadio Delle Aquile project during the Cragnotti era. I don't think we'll ever see it being built under Lotito  :wuzz:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2018, 07:46:22 PM »

Lotito is facing a big issue though. He can't get approval for such a big project in the inside parts of the city and the fans are not going to like if Lazio moves far outside the city.

That's how I understand it anyway.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2018, 08:09:36 PM »

When Inter will have their own stadium

Rather sooner then later.

But like Ilsempre said, no straight solution in sight apparently.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »

Just give me the Flaminio!  :laziostend:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2018, 08:26:52 PM »

Just give me the Flaminio!  :laziostend:

Certainly would be nice.  I can't remember what the explenation was before to not do that, but i guess it had to do with needing costing more to renew then it was worth or something ...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2018, 08:29:58 PM »

Officially, they decided it would cost just as much to refurbish it back to Serie A standard, than it would to build a new one from the ground up. Plus complaints about the local infrastructure not being good enough, no parking, etc. Even though I dont agree and think it would be do able.

Unofficially, it wouldnt be as profitable. Any new stadium plan, just like that of Roma, doesnt have just a stadium but also hotel, sports centre, cinema, shops, etc, and would bring in much more income than just ticket sales.

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2018, 02:40:20 PM »

Why not the Flaminio ? But restoration work would lead to a full capacity of 25 000 or 30 000 seats and we know that Lazio have a much more important fanbase and could easily attract 50 000 people in the stadium like we used to do before the Lotito objection boycott.

But what really bothers me is the former name of the Flaminio stadium. Spiteful tongues would have a great time with saying that Lazio is playing in the former Stadio Nazionale del PNF  :whistle:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2018, 02:48:32 PM »

Juventus' stadium is only 41000 so I think that figure is pretty safe as our attendance this year averages 26000, and with some increase after the new stadium, it still won't go over 30000, so a stadium with 40000 is probably a safe bet. That is if we really have a stadium to begin with.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »

Why not the Flaminio ? But restoration work would lead to a full capacity of 25 000 or 30 000 seats and we know that Lazio have a much more important fanbase and could easily attract 50 000 people in the stadium like we used to do before the Lotito objection boycott.

But what really bothers me is the former name of the Flaminio stadium. Spiteful tongues would have a great time with saying that Lazio is playing in the former Stadio Nazionale del PNF  :whistle:

I very much doubt anyone would say that, especially since Roma have played there as well in their history.

The capacity was 30,000.. im positive that with some work it could easily reach 35000, and considering we average 25000, and Juves stadium has 40000, I think 35 for us would be fine. To be honest id rather see us sell out every week and have a great atmosphere, than be seen as a bit of a laughing stock when TV cameras show 50000 empty seats at our games (even if we know the reasons)

But its all irrelavant since we will never get the Flaminio, its already been given up on long ago
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24