Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: l'Academy Bob Lovati  (Read 3429 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
l'Academy Bob Lovati
« on: May 26, 2014, 05:15:15 PM »

Here are some exclusive photos (live pics) from the Lazio Academy event. Special thanks to our 'ermetico'! More information will be posted later.

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: l'Academy Bob Lovati
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:23:57 PM »

In the second photo from top, is that Pepe Sculinwa grabbing food? In black shirt with 1900 on it! Wtf is he doing there?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 05:27:46 PM »

In the second photo from top, is that Pepe Sculinwa grabbing food? In black shirt with 1900 on it! Wtf is he doing there?

I was immediatly thinking thesame time a the first glimpse.  But looking in detail, i have doubts, don't think it's him?  If it where him, would we be surprised, he's connected isn't he?    :twinkle:

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 05:32:32 PM »

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 05:47:57 PM by blue-white »

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 05:49:46 PM »

Nah it's not him.

Event looks cool though. Love seeing the trophy cabinet!

:Esflag:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 06:38:52 PM »

Today at 17.00, S.S. Lazio invited all to join a new project. The Lazio soccer Academy.

A new structure is to be built inside the training centre of Formello. It will consist of 8 new playing pitches, a swimming pool, a computerised fitness room, a medical centre, a country house and a restaurant. This will be an international academy where the young will be trained from 7 years-of-age upwards.

La Lazio are renovating our history, while respecting our traditions. La Lazio, which will develop children up to the first team, like other European academies.

The academy is dedicated to Roberto 'Bob' Lovati and an emotional President Lotito spoke with fans and admitted his rudeness and errors in the past. The president asked that we be united.

More then 500 guests enjoyed the party with music, videos and a special regards from Lulic to remind today May 26th. La Coppa e sempre nostra.

United under one symbol. La Lazio.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 06:49:19 PM »

an emotional President Lotito spoke with fans and admitted his rudeness and errors in the past. The president asked that we be united.

I want to trust him..and give him the benefit of the doubt, but after all the lies in the past I dunno if that is even possible....
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 06:51:59 PM »

that is what caught my eye also, it would be perfect to be true, but sadly is most probably just dust in fans eyes.

the Academy though is a good move!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 07:34:54 PM »

an emotional President Lotito spoke with fans and admitted his rudeness and errors in the past. The president asked that we be united.

I want to trust him..and give him the benefit of the doubt, but after all the lies in the past I dunno if that is even possible....

He did what he did in the past, no forgiveness for that.  But if he wants to start over and prove himself from now on, and i repeat IF ....  Then we should indeed be united, it's in La Lazio's best interest!

An academy is nice and it puts us more on the map in Europe.  It would have been nice tough, having a team first that's puts us on the map in Europe?  Do i dare to think there's hope for the future?

I'm hoping for a decent mercato this summer and start from there.  Who knows, after a few more seasons the youth academy might provide us with the quality we deserve?

:stendvl:

Zouma

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 07:40:13 PM »

So this is what Lotito was going on about a few weeks back... It'll probably be 4/5 years before we start to see real benefits from thie place but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5