Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: l'Academy Bob Lovati  (Read 4647 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: l'Academy Bob Lovati
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2018, 12:10:33 PM »

It would only make sense to clear our debts if Lotito realises upon selling SMS for 150 million or so that the money will make little or no difference to what we can do on the field. There's no point sacrificing potential Champions League revenue to be debt free, because it's basically giving away money. But if we think this team can make Top 4 without spending all of that 150 million, why not clear our debts?

As for the youth setup, if I understood correctly, Tare is still in charge of Primavera and U17s while Bianchessi is responsible for signing younger, more local players.

Considering our Primavera disappointed of late, it wouldn't surprise me if we see someone else come in to help Tare and Bianchessi, especially if this youth project is moving forward. There was talk of Foggia last summer, and I could see that kind of conversation arising again.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:12:56 PM by Cathal »

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: l'Academy Bob Lovati
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2018, 12:42:02 PM »

And perhaps more importantly from Lotito's point of view - clearing out mortgage on Formello would allow him to eventually sell the club for much higher price.

sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]