Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League  (Read 12942 times)

Aquile12

• LF Legend
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 10:31:12 PM »

I hate Napoli so much right now. They're going to lose today, go to the EL, play their backup team, get thumped and sink Italian football even further. What does it take to get these teams to care?

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »

I just saw remake of Lazio defending from 2013/14.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

piojo84

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 08:03:56 AM »

Ludogorets razgrad in ucl this season :whistle:

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 09:23:59 AM »

he almost had him there, would have made the goal of the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZBcsGoyPY

who thinks there is a penalty here?

I think that was a penalty.

But I was very dissapointed in Steaua. they have so much talent but prefered to sit down and wait at 0-0 and then for penalties. And to lose at penalties against a field player is just stupid. They did not deserve to qualify. In my opinion Ludogorets was also rather poor and they will probably be one of the weakest teams in this edition.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »

steaua didn't create a single chance and ludogorets outplayed them for the whole 90 minutes.

and it was not a pk in the previous game as the romanian player is clearly simulating

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 09:46:30 AM »

steaua didn't create a single chance and ludogorets outplayed them for the whole 90 minutes.

and it was not a pk in the previous game as the romanian player is clearly simulating

Ludogorets was very lucky with a good shot after a corner. for the rest they had almost no chances, just easy shots on the center of the goal.

Steaua easily dominated the first half and stepped back in the second playing for 0-0. Did you see Sukala's crossbar? Wasn't that a chance for Steaua?

anyhow, it is useless to talk now. i was dissapointed with the result, now i dont really care. both teams are below the CL standard.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 09:50:04 AM »

But it doesn't matter how much he simulates it, if a player tries to trip a player it is a foul. I'd be pissed if a Lazio player went down like that and we didn't get a penalty, but I'd be pissed that our player was simulating also.

I hate Napoli so much right now. They're going to lose today, go to the EL, play their backup team, get thumped and sink Italian football even further.

It's not that they don't care, it's that Athletic are an excellent team who are fitter and better prepared at this stage of the season.

I don't understand people who moan about the coefficients after a result like this. A good run in the Europa League from Napoli will do the coefficient as much as good as them qualifying for the Champions League and making last 16 at best. That's how Germany overtook Italy.

Also, if the coefficient matters that much to you, you should be supporting Juventus and the two Milan clubs. They are the only clubs that get a good proportion of the TV money so it is best for Italian football that they qualify every year. And when they get the 4th position back, you should support 1927 and Napoli to get it.

People need to make a choice on what is more important; Lazio or Italian football. I love Italian football but whether or not Napoli end up in Champions League or Europa League makes no difference to the state of the game in Italy. The reason why they are in these draws and losing is because Milan and Inter keep screwing up.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »

Napoli out, Italians will be only with two teams....
 I think that Benitez can find himself anymore.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 11:37:19 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/centre-back-cosmin-moti-turns-keeper-to-send-bulgarias-ludogorets-into-champions-league-20140828-109e69.html

Does anyone remember the transfer window when Cosmin Moti was one of our typical 'sagas'? :razz:

Good on him.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 11:41:39 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/centre-back-cosmin-moti-turns-keeper-to-send-bulgarias-ludogorets-into-champions-league-20140828-109e69.html

Does anyone remember the transfer window when Cosmin Moti was one of our typical 'sagas'? :razz:

Good on him.

Good on Ludogorets too. They seem to be a credit to Eastern European football, seem to have the potential to do even better and seem to be quite a nice club.

I'm not surprised to see them qualify. I thought the way they disposed of us in Europa League was very impressive. Not playing well and taking your chances even when the odds are stacked against you is what proper teams too. If they get an easy group, wouldn't surprise me if they made the last 16.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22