News:

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: F1  (Read 35133 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: F1
« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2017, 01:19:20 PM »

Both races so far were pretty excellent up until the pit stops, then not as much. That's definitely going to be the one drawback of the new regulations and I really hope in time that they get rid of blue flags and force the frontrunners to overtake the backmarkers because that's the one rule change that could make F1 spectacular again.

But in the meantime, I hope we see some great racing between Hamilton and Vettel. And if Red Bull get involved down the line, this season will be a lot of fun.

Delta

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #461 on: June 25, 2017, 09:40:10 PM »

Best GP in ages  :razz:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2017, 09:20:52 AM »

Indeed, Botas was insane and Hamilton again, a whiny little bitch.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2017, 09:34:39 AM »

Hamilton is an absolute master at playing the victim, made a career out of making all his competitors look bad in the public eye. The other guy is always in the wrong, if he loses, it's because of the car etc. It amazes me how the media can't see through it.

Today, Vettel is the bad guy for bumping wheels with Lewis at a slow speed because it was 'dangerous'. Meanwhile Hamilton wanted to continue driving around with a loose headrest which had it come loose and hit anyone, it would've killed them.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »

Hamilton is an absolute master at playing the victim, made a career out of making all his competitors look bad in the public eye. The other guy is always in the wrong, if he loses, it's because of the car etc. It amazes me how the media can't see through it.

Today, Vettel is the bad guy for bumping wheels with Lewis at a slow speed because it was 'dangerous'. Meanwhile Hamilton wanted to continue driving around with a loose headrest which had it come loose and hit anyone, it would've killed them.

It's just our media man and are you surprised?? If he was Scottish mind you... :whistle:

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2017, 11:41:35 PM »

Lazio need more Romans

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #466 on: June 27, 2017, 09:16:10 AM »

It's just our media man and are you surprised?? If he was Scottish mind you... :whistle:

I hate Hamilton with a passion, such a whiny little bitch, its always someone elses fault and hes always the victim. Such an unneccesary attitude and behaviour from such a talented driver.

In this case, Vettels reaction was wrong, its simply dangerous, however I bet 9/10 people would have done the exact same thing in that situation because what Hamilton did was more dangerous and simply childish. As usual.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]