Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 190

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 112243 times)

adminfever

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquilotto
Your Fantastico market
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:45:21 PM »

C'mon ..we are all President, Trainer, General managers...
Post here your suggestions for the market !
( ps you re not Bill gates!!!))
The admin is made by the LFever Team group. In this forum we are all responsible.

risda

• Aquilotto
Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »

I still dreaming Boateng play in Center Midfielder of Lazio with Hernanes and Ledesma..But, if the operation to bring Boateng failed, I prefer Perpetuini to be promoted to first team..

For the forward, maybe Hugo Almeida is good solution..

Unica Fede Unica Passione..

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:01:16 PM »

I still dreaming Boateng play in Center Midfielder of Lazio with Hernanes and Ledesma..But, if the operation to bring Boateng failed, I prefer Perpetuini to be promoted to first team..

Ledesma, Hernanes and Boateng... How many players do we need in center?!
we breathe LAZIO

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »

Romeu Lukaku looks like the next big thing. top scorer in belgium at just 17.

how pricey could he be?

thats one for the near future for ay team right there..
FORZA LAZIO!

drake1900

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »

Romeu Lukaku looks like the next big thing. top scorer in belgium at just 17.

how pricey could he be?

thats one for the near future for ay team right there..
today in marca(spanish paper) they said he would cost around 20m euro,mourinho really wants him

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 07:00:15 PM »

Ledesma, Hernanes and Boateng... How many players do we need in center?!

I think with Reja's system, we will have three in the middle (3-5-2). So that would leave us with Mauri, Brocchi and Matuzalem as reserves.

Kris

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »

Can anyone of our Belgian forumites here tell me something about Christian Benteke? Serie A standard? Would love for us to buy some up & coming players whilst they are reasonably cheap.
FORZA EL ZORRO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsTBabaoIw FORZA MVFC!

drake1900

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 10:55:04 AM »

Can anyone of our Belgian forumites here tell me something about Christian Benteke? Serie A standard? Would love for us to buy some up & coming players whilst they are reasonably cheap.
Cristian Beneteke is a 20y old attacker from Standard Liege,last year he was loaned out to Kortrijk(a small team in the jupiler pro league)where he scored 15 goals.He's a big and strong player.he is a talent but still there is much work to do for him.He his called up for the Belgian national team to play today against Finland.Normally he will start the match.
In Belgium you have bigger talents like Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht,Kevin De bruyne from Genk and Medhi Carcela from Standard Liege

Kris

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 11:01:12 AM »

Cristian Beneteke is a 20y old attacker from Standard Liege,last year he was loaned out to Kortrijk(a small team in the jupiler pro league)where he scored 15 goals.He's a big and strong player.he is a talent but still there is much work to do for him.He his called up for the Belgian national team to play today against Finland.Normally he will start the match.
In Belgium you have bigger talents like Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht,Kevin De bruyne from Genk and Medhi Carcela from Standard Liege

I think it would be worthwhile in us investing in some of these young talents. What $ would they sell for Drake?
FORZA EL ZORRO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsTBabaoIw FORZA MVFC!

drake1900

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »

I think it would be worthwhile in us investing in some of these young talents. What $ would they sell for Drake?
Normally De bruyne and Carcela around 3,5m they are really good and still affordable,but lukaku is way too expensive he costs around 20m
There is another really good belgian talent playing in Holland for Utrecht Dries Mertens also young 23y old but i don't know his price
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 190