Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 194

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 115998 times)

Kris

• Aquila Senior
Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »

Can anyone of our Belgian forumites here tell me something about Christian Benteke? Serie A standard? Would love for us to buy some up & coming players whilst they are reasonably cheap.
Cristian Beneteke is a 20y old attacker from Standard Liege,last year he was loaned out to Kortrijk(a small team in the jupiler pro league)where he scored 15 goals.He's a big and strong player.he is a talent but still there is much work to do for him.He his called up for the Belgian national team to play today against Finland.Normally he will start the match.
In Belgium you have bigger talents like Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht,Kevin De bruyne from Genk and Medhi Carcela from Standard Liege

I think it would be worthwhile in us investing in some of these young talents. What $ would they sell for Drake?
Normally De bruyne and Carcela around 3,5m they are really good and still affordable,but lukaku is way too expensive he costs around 20m
There is another really good belgian talent playing in Holland for Utrecht Dries Mertens also young 23y old but i don't know his price
Would be nice if we bought some talented kids. Inter & Milan always do it and send the kids on loan until they are either good enough to play for them, or on sell them for a couple million profit.
FORZA EL ZORRO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsTBabaoIw FORZA MVFC!

drake1900

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »

Can anyone of our Belgian forumites here tell me something about Christian Benteke? Serie A standard? Would love for us to buy some up & coming players whilst they are reasonably cheap.
Cristian Beneteke is a 20y old attacker from Standard Liege,last year he was loaned out to Kortrijk(a small team in the jupiler pro league)where he scored 15 goals.He's a big and strong player.he is a talent but still there is much work to do for him.He his called up for the Belgian national team to play today against Finland.Normally he will start the match.
In Belgium you have bigger talents like Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht,Kevin De bruyne from Genk and Medhi Carcela from Standard Liege

I think it would be worthwhile in us investing in some of these young talents. What $ would they sell for Drake?
Normally De bruyne and Carcela around 3,5m they are really good and still affordable,but lukaku is way too expensive he costs around 20m
There is another really good belgian talent playing in Holland for Utrecht Dries Mertens also young 23y old but i don't know his price
Would be nice if we bought some talented kids. Inter & Milan always do it and send the kids on loan until they are either good enough to play for them, or on sell them for a couple million profit.
Yes but we got talent in the primavera team,They just don't get the chance to show it in the first team.

frederick

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »

Why don't we try to get Diego (Juventus) on co-own deal? He's valued around 16 million euros at the moment, so half would be around 8, even though he didn't have the best season in Italy last season, but one season doesn't make you a bad player.

Yes, we have signed Hernanes, but Hernanes is similar type as Pirlo, while Diego would be our "Kaka", the only obstacle maybe his wages.. 

Mauro_TB

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 12:28:21 PM »

Nikica Jelavic for that target man :supsmile:

He ideally fits to Reja's description of a striker that is needed. He plays in Rapid Wienna, is 25 years old (in the next few weeks he will be), and these days Glasgow Rangers are showing big interest in him, price is around 5 million euros. I think only problem is that he would not accept to be beched most of the games.

drake1900

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 08:37:34 PM »

Does anyone of the Servian lads here know Cleo from Partizan Belgrado?

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

Haha I hope you meant Serbian  :razz:

Cleo is fairly ok, played for Red Star Belgrade before also, a good striker but I doubt he will be available since Partizan play Anderlecht and have a good chance of progressing further in the CL, and he's non-EU.

Or are you asking because of the Anderlecht game?
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Kris

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 02:45:36 AM »

Fuc.king cursing. Have wanted us to make a play for Fred since he returned to Fluminese, however, since Deco has returned, looks like Napoli have snatched him. Bloody good striker and looks like they will get him for peanuts.

Albino shouldve knocked on his door while he was in Brazil.
FORZA EL ZORRO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsTBabaoIw FORZA MVFC!

LazioSS

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 08:14:00 AM »

I am a Partizan fan.
Seen Cleo alot but to tell u the truth he is not good for lazio plus partizan will ask around 4 million for him.

He is a good finisher!

drake1900

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 09:31:04 AM »

Haha I hope you meant Serbian  :razz:

Cleo is fairly ok, played for Red Star Belgrade before also, a good striker but I doubt he will be available since Partizan play Anderlecht and have a good chance of progressing further in the CL, and he's non-EU.

Or are you asking because of the Anderlecht game?
Sorry mr perfect, i meant Serbian :fingerup:
No not for Anderlecht they do not interest,i heard he was a really good attacker so I thought maybe something for Lazio?

Mauro_TB

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 01:02:06 AM »

City will obviosly look to offload a great number of players. So... :stendvl:
They could pick up something from there :supsmile:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 194