Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 118997 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #1950 on: December 19, 2017, 09:48:32 AM »

If De Vrij sold, can we bring home Romagnoli? Our laziale lost boy.

De Vrij = Romagnoli + Vicari (SPAL)  :sciarpa05:

i partly agree. I would not have anything against one of those two. The only point i have is - if we want to improve our defense, than it can't be: 2 defenders = 1 defender

If De Vrij is leaving, we need someone who has his qualities, and not 2 defenders who are weaker.

I would say more - selling Wallace and Bastos, and get Romagnoli and Vicari. That makes sense for me, if we don't want to end again with a huge number of conceding goals.

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1951 on: December 19, 2017, 04:05:49 PM »

We need to strengthen the whole defence, not only the center back positions ! Stefan Radu's best years are behind him even though I really like him for being faithful to Lazio for many seasons now.
In the current squad, apart from de Vrij, I would keep Lukaku and Patric (as a versatile back up) and get rid of Basta, Wallace, Bastos and of course ... Mauricio  :wuzz: Let's keep Marusic as a back up too, and we still need a pair of good centre backs as well as a right back.
I'm not sure the sale of de Vrij would let us buy a decent whole new defence.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #1952 on: February 01, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »

In french Ligue 1, Saint-Etienne has done a great job for the mercato, signing players such as Mathieu Debuchy (right back), Neven Subotic (centre back), Yann M'Vila (midfielder) for free, and they also got Paul-Goerge N'Tep (winger) on loan from Wolfsburg  :what:
I would have liked to see these recruits coming to Formello.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1953 on: February 16, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »

Bring LDS back! Him and Marusic would give us a great balance on the right flank. Would also allow us to play around morewith squad registrations.

He's not the worlds most talented player, but he has surely improved since he was here.

Basta out, LDS in. I was a big Basta fan, but it looks like his best days are way behind him.
FORZA LAZIO!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #1954 on: February 16, 2018, 05:29:45 PM »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1955 on: February 16, 2018, 06:16:55 PM »

Bring LDS back!

LSD  :razz:

...is presumably what val's on  :whistle:

No, in all seriousness, I think LDS and Marusic are quite similar and would rather persist with the latter, and we all know LDS doesn't like being a back-up at Lazio.

But can see the logic.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1956 on: February 16, 2018, 06:27:51 PM »

I think LDS is a more hard working player than Marusic and a bit better defensively. Not the most flashy player, but for me he's a lot more versatile than Marusic. Marusic can still grow a lot of course, but it's a position the club needs to invest in during the summer I believe.

Seems Bastas contract doesn't run out until 2019 though. So knowing Lotito he will probably rather keep Basta.. :whistle: :whistle:

Anyway, all of you should know this will never happen. Lotito will never sign a player who slammed the door when leaving us.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1957 on: February 16, 2018, 07:44:59 PM »

Bring LDS back!

LSD  :razz:

...is presumably what val's on  :whistle:

No, in all seriousness, I think LDS and Marusic are quite similar and would rather persist with the latter, and we all know LDS doesn't like being a back-up at Lazio.

But can see the logic.

I want them both, and considering we will have a limited budget due to other priorities I believe he would be affordable and would gve marusic the run for his place he really needs. I like patric, not sure the inzaghi system fits him though.

Will he want to come, will lotito want him anywhere close to formello? Those are other issues and thsts why its a fantasy.

Id rather have the like of lds filling up european spots instead of crecco for example.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:47:14 PM by valdanito »
FORZA LAZIO!

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1958 on: February 17, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »

It looks like more rumours are coming up that Tare is lining up Porto's centre back Diego Reyes for the summer as De Vrij's replacement as his contract will be expiring. Who watched their UCL game this week against Liverpool and what did you think of him ?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1959 on: February 17, 2018, 01:54:26 PM »

It looks like more rumours are coming up that Tare is lining up Porto's centre back Diego Reyes for the summer as De Vrij's replacement as his contract will be expiring. Who watched their UCL game this week against Liverpool and what did you think of him ?

Watched the long highlights (not only against Liverpool) and had the idea he was very apathic, Marcano looked the more eager and more in charge defender.

Reyes would be much much easier to get then Caio or Balbuena so it could happen, not that those are garanteed good replacements.  That is still a gamble coming from Brazil, even from another european league.  Am i looking forward to Reyes in charge of our backline who hasn't really risen in quality or level in years, absolutly not.  Marcano and Felipe are probably the better cb's at Porto.
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197