Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 206

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 128759 times)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #1960 on: February 17, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »

Watching Udinese - Merda at the moment.

Literally everything that Udinese do is through Fofana. Seems like a pretty promising player, almost like a poor man's Kessie. .
Wouldn't be an awful addition.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1961 on: February 17, 2018, 03:51:42 PM »

Watching Udinese - Merda at the moment.

Literally everything that Udinese do is through Fofana. Seems like a pretty promising player, almost like a poor man's Kessie. .
Wouldn't be an awful addition.

He was the best midfielder at Olimpico as well imo, Barak was invisable then altough he's also interesting.
Both are still reachable for Lazio now, shoild defenitly be watched.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1962 on: February 17, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »

And guess what, he is the same agent with Patric.
Just like LA when coming to us, he was asking Patric.
Patric is the key transfer now

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1963 on: February 20, 2018, 11:59:43 AM »

If de Vrij leaves... Robert Huth?

He's someone have had on my mind as a Leiva-esque signing of someone you could take on the way down that could come to Italy and do a job.

What do people think of Huth? And what other players spring to mind as potential replacements for de Vrij?

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1964 on: February 20, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »

Robert Huth?...maybe yes. Would definitely match Tare's usual targets... :whistle:

But to be honest - it would be a very short solution, and if we have to make bigger changes in the summer, i would do it in the best way for the future.

What do we need, if we take a look at the squad now?
1 central midfielder
2 CBs
and in my opinion - LB and RB too.

If we get into the Top 4, i expect at least 1 major signing on the CB position. I don't want to speculate now or say some fantasy signings for this position, because there is still some time to go, and because of De Vrij leaving (or possible leaving), there can come up some names we may not have on our personal list now.

The LB and RB position.
We had last time the discussion Lulic / Lukaku. For me it's clear that Lulic is the better one and stats say that too, but in my opinion we need someone better there. Lulic can still be an asset for the central midfield or as a sub on the left side, but a new player would be massive there.

2 names ... Laxalt and in my opinion Asamoah too. Both would fit perfect into this system!!! Laxalt 25 and Asamoah 29 years old, and Asamoah would be free in the summer.

on the right side - i don't know - Marusic is decent, but we need someone who is faster there. In my opinion, he is losing too many 1 vs. 1 situations.
perfect solution would be FA playing there, but he has his problems.....we all know.

If i would be Tare, i would try my luck with getting Kaderabek from Hoffenheim. Would be around 20 mill. but if we get that CL spot, this transfer would solve our right side!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1965 on: February 20, 2018, 01:10:03 PM »

He's someone have had on my mind as a Leiva-esque signing of someone you could take on the way down that could come to Italy and do a job.

What do people think of Huth? And what other players spring to mind as potential replacements for de Vrij?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1966 on: February 20, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »

Unfortunately it's not like there's a bunch of good CBs just waiting for Lazio to call them. Starting to feel like this is a position that is in serious decline in European football..

But some names I'd consider if I were Tare

Rodrigo Caio
Rafael Toloi (based on stats he's been one of the best CBs this season in Serie A)
Palomino

Then there's matthijs de ligt who we have been linked with in the past. At this point I'm not sure if this is full fantastico suggestion or if we have a chance. De Vrij was heavily linked with Man Utd and yet we signed him, so who knows whether the rumours about this kid are real or not.

edit: I looked at stats on whoscored and based on stats alone there's some pretty interesting CBs in the Serie A. If anyone has anything to share on these names please do

Federico Ceccherini, Crotone (leads Serie A with most clearances per game on average, 7.6 right now)
Antonio Caracciolo, Verona
Bruno Zuculini, Verona

Before anyone kills me. I'm not saying they are good enough for us, but just that there might be a hidden gem there somewhere..

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:24:59 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #1967 on: February 20, 2018, 01:51:53 PM »

This is a list from transfermarkt which is Tare favor; the expired contract players 2018: https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege
CB ---- no name very a attempting. I would throw a name Funes Mori from Everton. Last targeted from Tare in 2015. Young, NT of Argentina, 2020 contract. Everyone is dropping now so maybe we can try. 12 mil expected.

Midfielder --- so many names on the list of transfermarkt. Two name interesting which are :
 1. Oguzhan Özyakup who was targeted by Tare 2 years ago. Expired in 2018 and affordable from Besiktas. He has many caps for NT turkey
2. Milan Badelj. We know him
3. Left midfielder and can be left back which is Asamoah from Juve

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #1968 on: February 24, 2018, 12:33:29 AM »

Team needs more local players. They are less likely to want to use us as purely a stepping stone and more likely to know the league

My list

Nicolò Barella
Antonio Barreca
Bryan Cristante
Francesco Acerbi
Mattia Caldara
Filippo Romagna

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #1969 on: February 24, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »

Huth? We could also get Diakite back then... only muscles in my eyes... not suitable die Serie A...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 206