Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207]

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 135801 times)

Cathal

Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #2060 on: November 29, 2018, 11:12:39 AM »

With Sevilla top of La Liga and interested in Luis Alberto, I wonder would there be any temptation in Rome to cash in on Magic Luis in January and perhaps nab Rodrigo de Paul cheaply in January before it is too late.

Pure speculation of course, but I could see that being a realistic piece of business that could make a whole lot of sense.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2061 on: November 29, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »

With Sevilla top of La Liga and interested in Luis Alberto, I wonder would there be any temptation in Rome to cash in on Magic Luis in January and perhaps nab Rodrigo de Paul cheaply in January before it is too late.

Pure speculation of course, but I could see that being a realistic piece of business that could make a whole lot of sense.

in my opinion this would be an awesome move!! I totally rate De Paul higher than LA. I still think that LA is technically one of the biggest talents out there (if we can still say talent to him), but he is not able to perform week in week out. He has mental problems to get his body working.

And in my opinion, players with bigger working rate are better players for Lazio than these real technical gifted players.

De Paul is technically strong, but in the same time a working horse. Someone who uses his body too. I like this kind of players.

Would be a masterpiece by Tare!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2062 on: November 29, 2018, 06:52:06 PM »

Well seeming Luis heads to Sevilla on holiday every chance he gets it would not be out of the question for him to appreciate that opportunity. 

I wouldn't rule out Lazio's interest in selling simply because of the fact that Inzaghi has liked 2 strikers up front this season with Ciro & Caicedo to break things open.  Or a striker paired with Correa to counterattack. 

So changing up Luis Alberto who's not a striker or a winger for a type of the above would not be all that strange.

Plus the fact that the attack is rather predictable with Alberto behind Ciro.  Alberto won't take out a defender and 90% of his contribution is trying to trough pass Ciro.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2063 on: January 13, 2019, 12:59:18 PM »

I think adding a central defender in January would be a wise option - although not sure how likely that is? If the Wallace rumours to Wolves are true and that Tare has asked Mendes to move him on this month, then he may well be leaving which would leave us short.

I have always thought about Mangala? To me, and with a bit of luck, he seems like the kind of player that would do well at Lazio and he will be a free agent this coming summer so he has the characteristics that Lotito would be looking for. His salary demands are another question, as are his injuries, but when fit he has proven he can be a quality defender.

Other defenders I would consider, at least in the short term with contracts expiring in the summer, are Ranocchia and Djimsiti. Ranocchia is a decent back up to have and would surely get more game time here than he does at Inter, although I don't know how realistic it is that Inter would send him to us given we are competing for CL qualification with them. Djimsiti I liked while he was on loan at Benevento last season - a young, versatile, central defender with room for growth and will potential to become a regular first team player in 1-2 seasons. I don't think Atalanta value him that much as Besiktas are interested in signing him this month so surely he is attainable and more reliable that Wallace and Bastos?

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #2064 on: February 19, 2019, 03:54:02 AM »

I juat realized Darmian will be out of contract. Can we please get him so we won’t have to rely on Patric?

Also here’s a least of all the players with expiring contracts:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Who do you want?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2065 on: February 19, 2019, 04:11:44 AM »

I juat realized Darmian will be out of contract. Can we please get him so we won’t have to rely on Patric?

Also here’s a least of all the players with expiring contracts:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Who do you want?

When he's a free agent and wants to return to Italy he'll pick one of Juve, Milan, Inter, Merda or Napoli.
Most likley one of the first three to still collect a high salary and be a backup.

And if that's not possible he'll rejoin Torino.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207]