Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 207

Author Topic: Your Fantastico market  (Read 133600 times)

Mr.Andersson

• Aquila Senior
Re: Your Fantastico market
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 12:08:20 AM »

I really think Lotito should try to find a really solid center back, my pick would be the uruguaian international Diego Fucile... he was really good at south africa, but i don't know if he has eu passport or not... care to enlighten me?
yes, he has italian passport, but he is right back

he can play anywhere.... right back, left back or centre back... a very versatile player and also really talented one IMO

Agree, he was simply amazing. He is a dream and a rather expensive one as Porto problably enjoy his qualities rather much. But yes, simply amazing defensive qualities, I don't think he was beaten in a one on one situatuon during the whole World Cup.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »

right back? no doubt - Carlos Calcido! best right back in the WC

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »

He is a left back, and just transfered to Fulham.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »

He is a left back, and just transfered to Fulham.

I think he played right back at the WC ? hmmmm

frederick

• Aquilotto
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2010, 03:04:28 PM »

Just read the news about Nesta coming back to Lazio next season, personally I would love for this to happen, 1st because I've always been a fans of Nesta, second, even if he's 35, he still a very good defender. Regardless if we got Miranda, Lugano, Toloi or whoever, I'd be very very happy if we did sign Nesta..

If lotito wanted to build a good rapport with the fans, this one of thing he should be doing, signing back Il Capitano, let him finish his career with the club he started.

Demonheunet

• Aquilotto
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2010, 07:03:26 AM »

Just read the news about Nesta coming back to Lazio next season, personally I would love for this to happen, 1st because I've always been a fans of Nesta, second, even if he's 35, he still a very good defender. Regardless if we got Miranda, Lugano, Toloi or whoever, I'd be very very happy if we did sign Nesta..

If lotito wanted to build a good rapport with the fans, this one of thing he should be doing, signing back Il Capitano, let him finish his career with the club he started.

That would be absolutely welcomed...but i don't think that alone will bring fans to like lotito.

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2010, 03:36:12 PM »

Someone else mentioned him on the old forum after the world cup. In january Lazio should seriously consider Anthony Annan from Rosenborg. Amazing defensive midfielder, he would be a perfect replacement for Brocchi. He will most likely leave in january. His price is 3-4 million.

Demonheunet

• Aquilotto
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2010, 04:31:09 AM »

Someone else mentioned him on the old forum after the world cup. In january Lazio should seriously consider Anthony Annan from Rosenborg. Amazing defensive midfielder, he would be a perfect replacement for Brocchi. He will most likely leave in january. His price is 3-4 million.

He's great player! Definately someone who we should get. but I don't think he'd be willing to come here just to sit on the bench!!

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 03:55:43 PM »

He's great player! Definately someone who we should get. but I don't think he'd be willing to come here just to sit on the bench!!

Lotito can just tell him he will be a starter like he did with Bizzarri. ;)

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 04:17:14 PM »

Someone else mentioned him on the old forum after the world cup.

Yep, that would be me! I certainly think he would be a very good player to try and buy, especially as Brocchi won't go on forever (although I'm sure he will try his hardest!) and we don't really have any other specific defensive midfielders now Dabo is gone and Firmani is not really considered. If he settled in and got some game time I'm sure he could be a starter ahead of Brocchi before long.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 207