Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Smartphones  (Read 805 times)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Smartphones
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »

Best smartphone? HTC One M8 no doubt!

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »

Best smartphone? HTC One M8 no doubt!

Incoming this Saturday and terribly excited about it.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »

Since last year i have my HTC One M7. Awesome smartphone. Real good performance, real good size, and with the 4.7 display i'm more than happy. I don't like bigger ones. So perfect size for me.
HTC System is great, and i like it more than the Samsung one.

I prefer Android, but i have an ipad air too. I wanted to get a new Nexus 10 last year at xmas time, but google didn't announce one. So i took the ipad air. Great performance, perfect size and weight. Unfortunately there is no google nexus 10 out there which is high performing.

Amir, you can already be happy. With HTC One you will have one of the best smartphones, if not the best one!

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 09:49:19 AM »

@ArmLaziale It's quite strange that you are looking at the Chinese phones and you haven't mentioned the best one of the bunch - Huawei. A few friends of mine have the Ascend P6 (the 2014 version is Ascend P7) and from what I've seen it's quite good and it looks awesome. Like you said Chinese phones are not expensive but they are quite good and you should check out what Huawei offers ;)

I'm an Android fan and user. My current phone is Sony Xperia P. I am happy with it. It has everything I need and it's not that expensive. I'd love to have the Xperia Z2 or the new Z3 but I don't know when and if that will even happen. I'm also a Sony fan like you've maybe noticed. The HTC's are #1 if I have to be honest but I'd rather stick to Sony. I don't even want to say anything about the iPhone and all the other stupidly expensive stuff that Apple offers.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 09:54:20 AM »

1.Since last year i have my HTC One M7. Awesome smartphone. Real good performance, real good size, and with the 4.7 display i'm more than happy. I don't like bigger ones. So perfect size for me.
2. HTC System is great, and i like it more than the Samsung one.

3. Amir, you can already be happy. With HTC One you will have one of the best smartphones, if not the best one!

1. HTC One M7 is the smartphone of the year for 2013 and remains one heck of a phone even as we speak. My brother and best friend have it and they are extremely happy with it. IT is so good that I would not recommend upgrading it to M8 and wait for the next model.

2. I agree, the Sense environment is pretty simple and much better designed that those of the competition.

3. In normal circumstances I could not afford the M8, but like I said my uncle in Switzerald finds some excellent deals through some ebay-like sites there.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 09:19:31 PM »

Yeah the M8 is phenomenal. I love it. The colour and resolution is perfect, much better than the saturated colours of Samsung. I never thought I would like a big phone but now I can't imagine using a small one again. You will enjoy it Amir!  :bravo:

Caxi

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »

Was it in the old forum that we had the Android v Blackberry debate? That would be funny to look back on now...

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 09:26:36 AM »

Martin, I tried the Huawei, my sister has the P7 and it's a very nice phone, so since she has it, I prefer getting something else ^^
After doing some research, I may get the LG G2, it shows some great results on benchmark and I like the phone overall on top of it all, I can get it for a decent price. Don't want to spend too much as I use the phone everywhere, including the gym, I already send to the grave an HTC Heroe and my Lumia's screen is cracked, so if I spend something like 400-500 euro and f it up, I won't be happy ^^

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 09:30:43 AM »

After doing some research, I may get the LG G2, it shows some great results on benchmark and I like the phone overall on top of it all, I can get it for a decent price...

I was split between this one and the M8 and I was going to decide based on the better deal I found.
You will not regret one bit. A marvelous phone with a large screen, excellent colors and speed.
Two of my best friends have it and I enjoy playing with them!

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »

The LG G2? I've never though about buying an LG because I don't believe in those guys. Yeah, they can make good TV's but I've never like their previous phones they've made. Is the G2 really that good? I might think of it as an option. My wish is to get the Xperia Z2 (Z3 is too expensive) but I'm also thinking about the LG G2, Huawei Ascend P6/P7 and maybe and HTC for a normal price.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6