Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Smartphones  (Read 804 times)

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
Re: Smartphones
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 10:37:48 AM »

G2 looks good and the benchmark results confirm that, the not so great part of it is the camera...well at least that's what I understand from different reviews, but I am still kind of hazy cause of the size, I prefer more practical dimensions, but maybe I will get used to it.
Another option for more or less the same money is the Lenovo K910, not a bad phone at all, but the LG is slightly better.
I tried the Xperia Z1 compact and I like it alot. Nice size, nice camera, dust/water resistant - tested and it works, underwater photos..etc.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 10:59:27 AM »

The LG G2? I've never though about buying an LG because I don't believe in those guys. Yeah, they can make good TV's but I've never like their previous phones they've made. Is the G2 really that good?

Trust me, with LG G2 and G3 (which is the best android smartphone for the moment) LG has stepped up their game with high end smart phones and are inferior to noone in the game.

If I had the money, I would probably go with LG G3 over HTC M8 but it appears either of them is a winner.

LG G2 - like I said above, is a game changer for the LG and one heck of a phone.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »

There is a Chinese brand named Unnecto. A few weeks ago someone imported them to Iran and asked us to put it on our website to sell it online.
He gave me a free one of this model, and this is the first smartphone Ive ever owned.  :razz:
http://www.gsmarena.com/unnecto_quattro-6014.php
The specs are not really eye-catching, but very good value for the price. only about 33 US dollars!
So far I've been happpy with it, although I still prefer my old Sony Ericsson K750i for managing calls and messages!  :beer:
i just use this Unnecto one for Viber and Whats app, browsing, and listening to music!
we breathe LAZIO

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »

Is that Chinese phone really that good now?
I had my first Chinese phone years ago. I couldnt connect to the internet with that, the camera was bad n also the screen. Basically it was only for calling n texting. After few months the screen was suddenly broken. Since that, I never trust infamous Chinese phone anymore.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 06:39:31 PM »

I just checked some prices in Bulgaria:
LG G2 - 400euro
LG G3 - 450euro
HTC M8 - 550euro
Xperia Z2 - 600euro
Huawei Ascend P6 - 250euro
Huawei Ascend P7 - 325euro
Vertis Overmax - 120euro

The last ones are Chinese and I've heard only good things about them. Two friends of mine have the P6 and I have to say It looks awesome and it feels great. Another friend of mine bought yesterday the Vertis and it also looks quite good and when I tried it out I was quite impressed. Both Chinese phones have almost everything a person would want from a smartphone and are quite cheap. All the others I've wrote are quite expensive for a Bulgarian. I'm starting to think that if I change my current phone in the coming months It will most probably be with a Huawei or a Vertis.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 06:41:22 PM »

I just checked some prices in Bulgaria:
LG G2 - 400euro
LG G3 - 450euro
HTC M8 - 550euro

Here in Kosovo

G2 - 310
G3 - 400
HTC One M8 - 440

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »

My HTC One M_8 arrived last night and what a beauty it is.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »

It's a great phone, congrats!

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 10:08:39 AM »

OK, after finally having the time to look around for a phone I ended up with one. My main criteria was to find a bargain, so I did..well at least that's what I think. Got myself and Iphone 5C 16GB. My first Apple phone and so far I think...it's kind of boring, albeit easier to handle and navigate then and Android, not to mention Windows. Why it is a bargain, well 280 Euros, brand new, IEM warranty for a year, so far so good.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »

Congrats on the new device Arm, though I am anti-iPhone dude and I really don`t know why you think navigating through iOS is better/easier then Androit.

I think it is basically the same, just that Android gives you 10 times better personalization options with folders, widgets, shortcuts!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6