Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Asian Cup 2015  (Read 1806 times)

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
Re: Asian Cup 2015
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 09:03:17 PM »

Now Iran is out, Japan as well. I watch my team match and maybe I am biased but referee shoot us out of tournament! It was a drama, fantastic match against Iraq, and we had all the control and proceeds with a goal till, damn Williams sent off our player without any reason, it was like a joke how he gave him second yellow card, he even didn't know that he already had one...!!!

This is Asian low quality football! A referee from middle of no where can come and change the game! Australian referee for this match! I have no comments when Iran had the most chance to win the tournament in final against Australia!!! They assigned an Australian referee for this game who already we had objection to his performance in our first game! F U C K  Asian Federation!!!

Even Mar Bosnic who is Australian said that this referee was embarrassing and he killed the game!

Anyway, we are out while we had the best team in this tournament. I invite you to watch the weirdest part of this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcvs7S7iBKU
Semper Persian Gulf

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 10:00:10 AM »

And you are protesting about this red card? Are you serious? Of course it is a yellow card and it is a deserved one. The player tried to fool the referee that the goalkeeper hit him while he only touched him. If that isn't a yellow card I don't know what it is...

I haven't seen the first yellow card but the second one is more than deserved and if you have to blame someone it should be #23 not the referee. Again, I'm speaking only about this part of the match - I haven't seen the rest of the game and I don't know what the referee did but in this case he was spot on with the second yellow card.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 02:11:23 PM »

To be fair to Iranian fans, that particular ref has arguably the worst reputation in Australia domestically too.

How is it that the FIFA referees are never actually the best ones in their home country?
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2015, 05:12:09 PM »

Congrats Aussies!

Hope to see the NT hoist the trophy on Saturday!
Tavemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 05:05:35 AM »

I thought the worst when Son's goal was scored but credit to the team for actually having the resolve to grab the game by the scruff of the neck in injury time despite losing Cahill and Kruse.

Another fantastic chapter in Aussie soccer history.

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 10:28:59 AM »

Australia's decision to move to the Asian football league was key to their club and national football growth. If they had stayed in Oceania nothing good would have came out of that but now we can all see that Australia is doing great - winning the Asian Cup and the Asian Champions League.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 02:58:06 PM »

Again the irony is the teams of the 90s and 2000s were more talented. But now we can uncover gems more easily.

Look at Massimo Luongo. Playing for Swindon Town now and will probably be at a Serie A or Premiership club in six months time. Fantastic little player.
Pages: 1 2 [3]