Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 202

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors - 2015  (Read 138139 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Transfers and Rumors - 2015
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:53:25 AM »

Fellas,

Let`s move to this thread! The January mercato is over so we can start it from here I guess
==============

Reports all over today that Tare has picked his next youngster for the summer and he is none other than Gregorie Defrel, currently co-owned (I thin) by Parma and Cesena! (Or he is on loan from Parma to Cesena).

Nevertheless, if Tare wants him, he will get him. Parma new owners are Albanians so they probably give Tare priority in such dealings.

Let`s see what happens or this is just media speculation.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors - 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 10:04:00 AM »

Defrel is exactly that type of striker which we would need most. Very dynamic. If we can get him without spending the big money, it would be a real great deal for the future.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 10:38:33 AM »

For a 23 year old, he sure doesn't have a long of matches played on his CV  :what:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 10:43:48 AM »

This guy maybe starts to shine later.
In my opinion he would be a cheap striker who can still grow and we can sell later for more.

He will not be for sure our hero here in the beginning, but i like this guy. I don't know but i see talent in him and guess that he will be worth more money in 2-3 years.

Lazio_ade

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 01:36:34 PM »

Judging from his appearances he isn't good enough for Cesena at 23, what makes you think he will be better in the future?
When in Rome, do as the Laziali do.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:18:24 PM »

He has talent and i guess he can grow. Nothing more. Nothing less. He is a type of striker who doesn't only wait for the balls in the penalty area. He is a worker too.

The problem i see is - people think he is not good enough for us, when he would be available for cheap.
When he is leaving Cesena for another club, and starts to explode there, people say that our management is too slow to work and always sleeps.

Dybala was too weak last year too for example.

Zaza was banging goals in Serie B, and now he is too expensive for us. Defrel can maybe start to explode or not. If we pay little money, i would go for him.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 02:20:05 PM »

Defrel surely cannot be a starter for Lazio next season, if he would be signed that's for sure.
Never the less, the idea might be to have dynamic sub for many positions.
He fits the characteristics for Pioli's style of play but i think we should not overlook the fact the Defrel would not be a centre forward in our 4-3-3.

He's a leftfooter and is seen as a 2nd striker or LW, a bit Mauri's current position but of course a very different type.  He has played on almost every midfield position possible this season and even once as a rightback.

Looking a the stats his defensive contribution is similar to his offensive play.  And since his biggest quality is blocking the ball and going for long passes and long shots suggests to me that he would probably not be at his best playing as a lone striker.

He has been most dangerous for Cesena coming from the rightwing, cutting in to his leftfoot.
So he looks like a player best suited for a narrow 4-3-3 coming from the wings imo.

A back up for Felipe? Or just a replacement for Ederson?

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 02:29:50 PM »

Defrel? How low can we get? The guy managed to score one goal from a shot that he can't do again in 100 attempts and now he is good enough for Lazio? Perea is dynamic in a way too - he doesn't stay static in the box and wait for a ball from the wingers. He helps in midfield, he tries to find a good position so that he can get a ball and try to score or give an assist, he has good technique and runs relatively fast for a person with his height.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 03:33:53 PM »

Defrel? How low can we get? The guy managed to score one goal from a shot that he can't do again in 100 attempts and now he is good enough for Lazio? Perea is dynamic in a way too - he doesn't stay static in the box and wait for a ball from the wingers. He helps in midfield, he tries to find a good position so that he can get a ball and try to score or give an assist, he has good technique and runs relatively fast for a person with his height.

It's no sign of ambition sure, but like i mentioned Martin you can't look at him as compitition for Perea.  Defrel is clearly not a sole striker.  He plays wide in a 3 man formation or even deeper on midfield.

I would also rather not see him signed, but let's look at it positive if it should happen.  Tare might see him as a usefull sub for several positions.

Lazio_ade

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 03:47:57 PM »

He has talent and i guess he can grow. Nothing more. Nothing less. He is a type of striker who doesn't only wait for the balls in the penalty area. He is a worker too.

The problem i see is - people think he is not good enough for us, when he would be available for cheap.
When he is leaving Cesena for another club, and starts to explode there, people say that our management is too slow to work and always sleeps.

Dybala was too weak last year too for example.

Zaza was banging goals in Serie B, and now he is too expensive for us. Defrel can maybe start to explode or not. If we pay little money, i would go for him.

OK Defrel, and welcome to the forum!  :beer:

What I am really wondering is how the hell any of you have ever heard of this nobody?
When in Rome, do as the Laziali do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 202