Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 202

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors - 2015  (Read 140112 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors - 2015
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 03:57:24 PM »

What I am really wondering is how the hell any of you have ever heard of this nobody?

Because he single-handedly led Cesena to victory over us?
Because he plays every week for Cesena and is regarded as one of their better players?
Because Lazio were linked with him a few months ago when he really was a nobody?

:whistle:

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 04:51:19 PM »

i still think brienza was their main man in that match, every attack went thru him

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 05:04:18 PM »

Just for information:

Djordjevic: 20 Serie A games (1300 minutes), 7 goals, 2 assists
Defrel: 17 Serie A games (nearly 1300 minutes too), 5 goals, 3 assists
Djordje 27 years old, Defrel 23

not that bad in my opinion - especially when people think that Djordje can be a starter for Lazio (i say no), and Defrel is not even able to be a player at Lazio (i say as a sub and good alternativ yes). :whistle:

always the same game....
player not good enough, because he is not banging 15 goals until now for Cesena.
When he moves to a club who fights for the EL places, and he starts banging goals we can read "why didn't we try to sign this player?"
And when we sign him, and he is not good we can read "why did we sign him?".

The question is....for how much money would we get him? If we get him for peanuts, this guy is in my opinion really welcome!
I also say that until now i would favour Perea, but not bad, if we would have someone else who can fight for the place. Add to that - I also don't see him as a lone striker. See him as Candreva sub for example.
Under 1 mill, and this guy can maybe bring us much money in the future when we sell him again.

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »

i still think brienza was their main man in that match, every attack went thru him

Agree, Brienza is playing like he is 20 and is showing everyone that he deserves a lot of credit for Cesena's goals. This guy looks like he has a spare pare of lungs that he uses in the second half.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 08:12:54 PM »

Even if you think he was man of the match, it was Defrel who picked up the ball outside the box and found the top corner and Defrel who breezed past Mauricio, and fired his cross into Cataldi. Defrel did single-handedly win the game for them; without him, there's nothing to suggest they'd have scored.

But it's an old rumour. We've been linked to him for a few months now and the media know we are holding station on an attacker and after Defrel's display against us, he's a very obvious name to throw out there.

HITMAN

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »

It seems that Hoedt had played good match against Ajax. Anyone saw it?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 10:56:29 PM »

Highlights Ajax - AZ

Seem Hoedt hit the bar with a header during a corner...

I didn't see the match myself so can only base my opinion on what I see there.

What a red card though, that is really questionable..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 11:22:44 PM »

Highlights Ajax - AZ

Seem Hoedt hit the bar with a header during a corner...

I didn't see the match myself so can only base my opinion on what I see there.

What a red card though, that is really questionable..

He was great if you ask me, very like Gentiletti but I'm afraid of the fact that Nova is faster then him. He can be prospect, by his last performance!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 11:29:08 PM »

After watching that video I don't know... Already at the first attack I can't make out if he actually makes the right choice and then let the ball pass him rather easily. Rest of the video he's just jogging around.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »

After watching that video I don't know... Already at the first attack I can't make out if he actually makes the right choice and then let the ball pass him rather easily. Rest of the video he's just jogging around.

The video was not based on him through the game. Believe me  :razz:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 202