Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 202

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors - 2015  (Read 140111 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors - 2015
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 11:51:42 PM »

After watching that video I don't know... Already at the first attack I can't make out if he actually makes the right choice and then let the ball pass him rather easily. Rest of the video he's just jogging around.

The video was not based on him through the game. Believe me  :razz:

I know but I still didn't like his jogging in every of Ajax attacks in the video. Seemed uniterested. But hopefully I got the wrong impression of course and he'll be a great signing or us!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 10:05:35 AM »

Novaretti would have spoken out that he had agreed to join Olympiakos and was all set to leave just before the Coppa game at Milan.  After his performance at Milan after coming on as a sub the deal would have been blocked immediatly by Tare/Pioli?  Followed by the disappointment again about being on the bench a couple of days later at Cesena.

Imo this really shows that De Vrij's situation is highly doubtfull.  It was reported that he has a chronical injury and has to be followed up game by game.  I'm quit sure if not, Nova would be in Greece today.  Not unlogical since without De Vrij, only Cana & Mauricio would be fit.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 11:30:00 AM »

Defrel's agent stated today that up till now a lot of Serie A club has shown interest in signing his client this summer. 

But spilled that Lazio & Fiorentina are the biggest names among those clubs.

Danes

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »

West Ham have announced that Ravel Morrisons contract have been terminated. Hopefully this means that he will sign now and start training with us :-)

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2015, 02:08:04 PM »

West Ham have announced that Ravel Morrisons contract have been terminated. Hopefully this means that he will sign now and start training with us :-)

......., I'm not sure whether should I be happy or be (more) worry......... :wuzz:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2015, 02:34:05 PM »

......., I'm not sure whether should I be happy or be (more) worry......... :wuzz:

I'm worried, but i'm also sure he will be a Lazio player.  Seems like everything is done, all that remaines is arriving at Formello in our training gear.  If he really get's his head straight (wich i still doubt very much) the team would add good skills on the field, that's for sure.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2015, 02:42:40 PM »

He still won't be able to play for us though, will he?

Kinda shitty with this sort of rule when he is let go by West Ham, I know there is a rule where a player can seek an exception to the rule. Not sure if it's Fifa or the Italian FA who would need to agree on it.

Also, for some reason I am super optimistic about this kid. He has the skills and talent already, I suspect he will get his breakthrough for us...

Anyway, lets support the guy. If the club signed him then we should believe in him....also there's a very big chance he will be reading this forum now and then.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:48:37 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 03:17:30 PM »

also there's a very big chance he will be reading this forum now and then.

The kid had to be educated on who Gazza was at the age of 20. If he doesn't know who the most talented player his country has ever produced is, he's never going to find this forum.

It ties into my thoughts about the Ederson saga. These people may be privileged in our eyes, but the vast majority of them treat football like a job.

That's our job with Morrison; to make him think about his career and work for it. Which no one has managed to do yet.

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2015, 05:22:33 PM »

also there's a very big chance he will be reading this forum now and then.

The kid had to be educated on who Gazza was at the age of 20. If he doesn't know who the most talented player his country has ever produced is, he's never going to find this forum.

It ties into my thoughts about the Ederson saga. These people may be privileged in our eyes, but the vast majority of them treat football like a job.

That's our job with Morrison; to make him think about his career and work for it. Which no one has managed to do yet.

Me on the other hand are very confident Ravels mom Sharon Ryan is reading this forum because I know a BBC reporter (I translate for) who linked her this forum in a PM on FB and told her: "Look what international Lazio fans are writing about your son". It all began with him believing all Lazio fans must be very thrilled signing Ravel until I prooved him the diffrence right here so he rat us out. Sorry guys.

About Gazza, I didn't know who he was either...I knew of Gary Liniker, Bobby Charlton, George Best and John Charles, does that make me less of a Laziale? Honestly, I don't think Gascoigne was more talanted than let's say Paul Scholes, but it's a free world people (well for most) so you may diss me for this

I am with ilsempre here and with those who support the kid hoping Italy will do him great but unfortunately I believe he might be overrated and hard to educate, if Pioli manages then he is better than sir Alex

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 09:26:24 PM by Nass »

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2015, 05:33:39 PM »

IMO it is a good situation with Ravel.
He'll come here, starts training, getting used to us and being a Laziale.. Especially gets under the handsof Klose and Mauri who mostly know what it is meant to be.
He can settle in quietly, getting just to everything, and train with us. After preparation he'll be already completely included or obviously not ambitious enough for the coach. But coach and management will get their answers and Ravel has best timing to start shinung when the season begins.. :sciarpa05:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 202