Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202]

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors - 2015  (Read 136970 times)

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Transfers and Rumors - 2015
« Reply #2010 on: June 30, 2015, 07:43:44 PM »

@Don
Donít think signing Bacca is LOL. We would go nuts if he signed here ... 😉

:what: Bacca for how much? 35 mio? Thanks, but no thanks!!! I rather take a player from a inferior league (like Bacca was TWO years ago with already 26 of age!!) and develop him into a 35 mio bargain, than getting a 28 years old who had his first real quality season. Yeah, many can shine late. But I rather develop someone like that and unleash him than overpaying for him...

Therefore it speaks loud for a Guidetti like deal! Or a trusting in Perea... Many players with talent shine relatively late: Berbatov, van Nistelroy, Drogba.
But merda or milanese can battle themselves for paying high for him and just watch his market value decreasing in coming years...

I stick with our strategy and support the work, LoTare are doing...

By the way: that austrian kid we got him?! WOuld be the 4th signing then!  :razz:

But I get ur point and fear he could turn our to be devastating striker here in Italy...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:48:40 PM by Don »
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2011 on: June 30, 2015, 07:56:38 PM »

@Don
Donít think signing Bacca is LOL. We would go nuts if he signed here ... 😉

:what: Bacca for how much? 35 mio? Thanks, but no thanks!!! I rather take a player from a inferior league (like Bacca was TWO years ago with already 26 of age!!) and develop him into a 35 mio bargain, than getting a 28 years old who had his first real quality season. Yeah, many can shine late. But I rather develop someone like that and unleash him than overpaying for him...

Therefore it speaks loud for a Guidetti like deal! Or a trusting in Perea... Many players with talent shine relatively late: Berbatov, van Nistelroy, Drogba.
But merda or milanese can battle themselves for paying high for him and just watch his market value decreasing in coming years...

I stick with our strategy and support the work, LoTare are doing...

By the way: that austrian kid we got him?! WOuld be the 4th signing then!  :razz:

But I get ur point and fear he could turn our to be devastating striker here in Italy...

Of course the price is nuts, i donít mean that. Just saying that having him in the squad is a luxuary, the player himself is not a joke. Milanís transferpolicies are a joke, but that does not make him less valuable.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #2012 on: June 30, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »

I predict that Bacca will flop in Milan. 20 goals in La Liga is not that impressive when you consider he scored mostly against inferior teams. 7 goals in EL is nothing to brag about either. Grande Kozak scored 10 in less games  :razz:

Milan are desperate, Ä35 for Bacca and Ä20 for Bertolacci. Insane! Mr Bee/Pink or whatever their names are will never see their investments again.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2013 on: June 30, 2015, 08:14:20 PM »

I predict that Bacca will flop in Milan. 20 goals in La Liga is not that impressive when you consider he scored mostly against inferior teams. 7 goals in EL is nothing to brag about either. Grande Kozak scored 10 in less games  :razz:

Milan are desperate, Ä35 for Bacca and Ä20 for Bertolacci. Insane! Mr Bee/Pink or whatever their names are will never see their investments again.

Yes very true, those prices are nuts and seem desperate.
It seems there targets did not want to join, even for bigger salaries.
So they got inpatient very quickly and went all out.
Especially Bacca wonít reach his potential at the current Milan.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202]