Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: A striker for next season, who ?  (Read 9402 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: A striker for next season, who ?
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 10:44:50 PM »

Wondering if Fiorentina would let Gomez go...i have the feeling that one season next to Klose would do wonders....

christ_JM

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 12:10:17 AM »

Gomez is injury prone and if he is coming back to form why would Fiorentina sell him to one of their direct rivals?

I think Immobile is more realistic.

Or Jovetic as we have a decent relationship with Man City.
Laziale!

Addi1900

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 12:16:12 AM »

Preferably I would like an Italian striker. Immobile would be a dream signing but would be costly and I believe he has his eyes set on Napoli.

Imo a good option is to keep working the Dutch market. Memphis Depay might be too unrealistic, but with CL football who knows? Milik from Ajax is really promising but maybe the most realistic is Luc Castaignos. Did not impress for Inter but has hit double figures three years in a row in the Eredvisie and is still only 22.
I too play the banjo

mikitsi

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 01:20:04 AM »

Answering the question: Berardi.

Realistic after we sell Anderson for 60 million, so i'm not holding my breath yet =)

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 02:57:42 AM »

I am dreaming someone with Higuain characteristics: strong foot, powerfull shoot, can hold the ball, deadly...yet cant find the name..
I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

rich

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 07:50:55 AM »

If we can get into the CL then maybe we could tempt martinez , lacazette or immobile to come that be fantastic , immobile out of the three depending if  dortmund are after another striker and ciro would be down the pecking order.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 09:19:27 AM »

I'm not sold on Immobile. For me he is an ok striker for a smaller team which relies on counter attacks. This Lazio doesn't play that style so Immobile would be useless. He would be amazing in Udinese for sure.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

blue-white

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 09:40:13 AM »

I am dreaming someone with Higuain characteristics: strong foot, powerfull shoot, can hold the ball, deadly...yet cant find the name..

as i said ... Gabbiadini....

to drazvan....
i like how you think... :razz:

Gomez would be interesting, but i agree with others that he is too injury prone. But he would be a typical target for Tare. But i also see problems because of the money. Fiorentina will not sell him cheap to a rival.

It all depends on .... who is joining which club?....
taken this rumor here ... if Dzeko joins BVB, Immobile will leave. If Immobile joins Napoli, Gabbiadini will leave.
....and i would see my favorite at Lazio.... :razz:

...but this is all fantasy.

Jovetic will join Juve if he gets the chance to return to Serie A ... or he joins 1927.

chandraicang

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 10:17:38 AM »

Gabbiadiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :sciarpa05:
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 10:24:12 AM »

Gabbiadini semi-boasted about the fact he turned down a move to Lazio to remain at Sampdoria, then not long after, he joined Napoli. Seems like a bit of an arse to me. Maybe it's because his older sister is a more successful footballer than he's ever likely to be.

In terms of quality, Gabbiadini's general play leaves a lot to be desired. Klose, as of now, is  a much better footballer and Gabbiadini would cost at least 15 million.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13