Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: CIES Observatory Rankings  (Read 6756 times)

Cnon

• LF Legend
Re: CIES Observatory Rankings
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 11:27:42 AM »

Not really surprising at all. Their way to calculate the player values is quite questionable. Would be interested to see Keita's value though.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 11:52:24 AM »

Would be interested to see Keita's value though.

10.1 - 11.8 million.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 12:28:18 PM »

Would be interested to see Keita's value though.

10.1 - 11.8 million.

De Vrij?  :rolley:

We need to extend Keitaa contract asap btw.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 12:49:05 PM »

De Vrij?  :rolley:

De Vrij came out at 4.6 - 5.3 million. Being out for almost a year is probably skewing that one, but then again, being out for a year and having 2 years to run on his contract, maybe that's as high as a potential bidder would go at the minute.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »

10 million would be quite generous offer for Biglia.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2016, 06:00:53 PM »

How about Dybala? What would his price be?
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2016, 06:52:03 PM »

Thankfully, I don't have to calculate that as it was in their report - Dybala's transfer fee value is 104.5 million.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:59 PM »

Thankfully, I don't have to calculate that as it was in their report - Dybala's transfer fee value is 104.5 million.

But that was my point. We both know the calculator won't work. If you would use the calculator, Dybala would something like 30 million? And that's why I would want to know the difference. If if gives 7 million for Biglia, in reality it's much more. Like it would be in Dybala's case.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »

But that was my point. We both know the calculator won't work. If you would use the calculator, Dybala would something like 30 million? And that's why I would want to know the difference. If if gives 7 million for Biglia, in reality it's much more. Like it would be in Dybala's case.

Except the calculator does work  :razz:

Dybala comes out of the calculator with a transfer fee value of 105 - 122.1 million. My guess is they took the minimum value for their publication, and that mine is slightly higher as I am having to round figures up and down, and they can be that bit more accurate.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 08:31:17 PM »

Interesting. It works better than expected then. I mean the calculator can't know in which teams the players play. For example Dybala playing for Juventus is 100 M, but Dybala playing for Chievo wouldn't be 100 M.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10