Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: What do you do for a living ?  (Read 979 times)

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
Re: What do you do for a living ?
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 12:00:07 AM »

Corporate banker... Generally speaking I would not advice ppl to jump stable ok paying jobs during this year and the comming one unless

1- they have to
2- it's an offer they cannot refuse

Market is on a slump globally retail is suffering... Oil and gas in the crapper and governments are generally over indebted which means they will stop funding larger projects which causes strain on companies that rely on government. 

Ps Hamid... Unless ur boss gives u the promise in writing it means nothing... This is from experience
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:04:19 AM by Alsalman »

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2016, 04:59:36 AM »

Corporate banker... Generally speaking I would not advice ppl to jump stable ok paying jobs during this year and the comming one unless

1- they have to

Market is on a slump globally retail is suffering... Oil and gas in the crapper and governments are generally over indebted which means they will stop funding larger projects which causes strain on companies that rely on government. 

Ps Hamid... Unless ur boss gives u the promise in writing it means nothing... This is from experience

yeah tell me about it, I'm in the Oil and Gas and its almost two year or so we're in the decline  :um_face:

sweb

• Aquilotto
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:13 AM »

I am an accountant at a very small company, I know, super interesting :supsmile:

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »

1- they have to

yeah tell me about it, I'm in the Oil and Gas and its almost two year or so we're in the decline  :um_face:

Ouff yea it's a tough industry at the moment. But demand is still there globally so I hope it ends well for u

I am an accountant at a very small company, I know, super interesting :supsmile:

Hahahahahahaha that's not that boring also good platform to develop
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]