Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Goners  (Read 3577 times)

martinese

• LF Legend
Re: The Goners
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks that only 3,4 players max will leave this season? A lot more should be released but I just can't see it happening in one summer...

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 02:43:16 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks that only 3,4 players max will leave this season? A lot more should be released but I just can't see it happening in one summer...

was about to write the same thing, martin

You guys hoping (almost) clean sweep of the bench (and one or two starting line-up) aka major overhaul, sorry but I dont think thats gonna happen

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 02:50:51 PM »

Good comeback. Not judging you on this, the comments on Mauri & Mauricio i found a bit to harsh. I also think itís more then due for him to leave, but with respect.  Totally disagree about Gentiletti, he cannot be judged at this time. Iím surprised you went easy on Radu, iíve been harsher this season. I have seen much talent in Perea, very gifted player but he hasnít been able to breakthrough yet.

But i agree in general of course, lotís of work for Tare this summer ...

Matter-of-factly, I battled with myself to avoid including Marchetti, a pet-peeve of mine. I dislike him intensely, but after seeing Berisha in the last few games, I opted to let him be :vcool:

Iím always in doubt concerning marchetti. In certain games he performs miracles, a hell of a reflex keeper. In other games he makes avoidable mistakes because of shaky and nervous interventions. I would rather have a solid and always dependale GK. But iím not unhappy with marchetti staying.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »

You guys hoping (almost) clean sweep of the bench (and one or two starting line-up) aka major overhaul, sorry but I dont think thats gonna happen

But in the first post, we're asked who we would like to see go, not who will go?

Strategist

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 02:57:37 PM »

Truth is, I do not hope for much. A clean swipe would require incoming offers for all unneeded players. Which club would meet Lotito's valuation for Ederson?   

But in the first post, we're asked who we would like to see go, not who will go?

Righty.
Not to get into the sci-fi silliness of Fantasy Football, who do we think should leave Formello for greener pastures? 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:01:50 PM by Strategist »
Esistono due modi per tornare dal campo di battaglia: con la testa del nemico, o senza la propria.

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 03:51:05 PM »

Ciani, Konko, Novaretti, Berisha, Cavanda, Ledesma, Mauri, Cana.

In: Van Rhijn, Jetro Williams, Georginio Wijnaldum, Vlaar,Castaingos.

Yes i want a very dutch lazio.
SPQR

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 05:57:17 PM »

Goners : Cana,he's the very first on my list. He lost deservedly his place from de Vrij-Gentiletti-Mauricio this season. He earns so much and he is not even useful any more.

Konko. For obvious reasons,he is no longer needed after he had too many injuries. It's time for him to slow down and decrease his level of playing football because he simply can't make it to this level anymore with his fitness problems.

Ederson. Just like Konko,he has too many injuries on his body and I highly doubt that he can be his old self anymore. Even if he ain't injured,he doesn;t seem to have Pioli's trust.

Ledesma. I am one of his biggest fans. I wanted him to renew in the end of the season,I still think he can offer to this team. I'd only let him go if someone younger like Oikonomidis,Onazi and Cataldi took his "shoes" in the team.

Ciani. I like him a lot,he is a beast and he didn't really do anythingwrong. But if Lazio really needs to be in the Champions League hunt or even hope for a better future,next year I'd give a big chance to Hoedt to shine,along with De Vrij,Gentiletti,Mauricio and Novaretti.

Pereirinha. A wasted player in Lazio. He doesn't seem to have Pioli's confidence like Ederson and I think we should really considering selling him(if someone really wants him)in order to play as a starter somewhere.

Klose. The big gun for Lazio in the last 4 years. Amazing season,he is one of the best strikers in the modern era and possibly the best striker we had in the last 10 years. He will be 37 next season and there is no way that he can raise his game at that age,he is already playing at Lazio with being in Europa League but if we raise the pressure with Champions League,I can't see a 37 year old Klose playing week in and out. The only reason he's staying is to enjoy another run in the Europe's biggest competition(if we qualify...)

Djordjevic. If he is the one to replace Klose,who is way better at 36... When we are screwed.

Braafheid. He started well,I favoured him istead of Radu but Lazio needs something more than him. I wouldn't be dissapointed if he renews as people had him written off in the start of the season,but we need someone to take over Radu and NOT Braafheid to be Radu's backup.

I'd hapilly keep Cavanda here as a second choice behind Basta,Novaretti as a 5th choice defender,Onazi as the player who replaces the aging Ledesma,Perea as a 3rd striker and Keita as a second one.I want fresh blood in the team. Mauri is there for the experience,Radu is experienced as well...

I'd like to have more Italians in the team,even that is highly unlikable.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 03:38:58 AM »

My list of goners:

Ciani Djordjevic Ederson Konko Keita Lulic Biglia Onazi Ledesma Radu Cana Mauricio

My only two that I would like to keep the most:

Basta Parolo
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 03:51:03 AM by dinhochester »

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 08:35:59 AM »

My list of goners:

Ciani Djordjevic Ederson Konko Keita Lulic Biglia Onazi Ledesma Radu Cana Mauricio

My only two that I would like to keep the most:

Basta Parolo

Biglia ???? oh commonnn

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2015, 09:02:04 AM »

This is getting rididulous. Cant believe that people want players like Biglia, Radu, Lulic, Keita, Djordjevic to leave. Even for Ledesma to be on the list is a big shame. Somebody who comes up with such a list clearly did not watch Lazio games the past 5 years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3