Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Patric (Patricio Gabarrón Gil)  (Read 4757 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Patricio Gabarrón
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 01:20:38 PM »

:ohnoo: I opened this topic wondering who the hell this new player was? I thought we had got a new Frenchman or African with a name like that but then I find it is in fact this chap Patric! Even more confusingly, I see he is actually a Spaniard rather than a Croat or Serb which I expected from his name! Shows how much research I have done! Then Caxi goes and calls him Paddy! Who is he?!!!

Barca B standard suggests that a loan to Lotito's B team will be happening sooner rather than later. Welcome anyhow.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:03 PM »

Patric Gabarron ● FC Barcelona
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 01:27:21 PM »

Patricio Gabarron Gil - footballname: Patric
17/4/1993
1.84 - 74kg
Position : RB / DM

Welcome to SS Lazio                        :offlag:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »

Hes a right back, but has played in midfield for Barcelona B - but, with the greatest respect to him, I doubt very much that he is good enough (yet) to misplace anyone in our midfield, even our backups.

Ignoring the fact that its Barcelona, think of it as, if we had signed a player from Varese, who finished bottom of Serie B, no one would be expecting him to step into the first 11.

I like this signing though, youth, potential good backup, and little risk. I think he could potential go out on loan to one of the newly promoted Serie A sides.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »

Welcome!

He looks like a surfer dude. And I'm sure girls in Rome will like him. :twinkle:
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lollapalooza

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 04:46:43 PM »

Not the kind of player I was expecting, that's for sure; on the other hand he could easily be healthier and more useful than Konko, almost no doubts about it.

Furthermore, considering the new 25-players rule, don't really think we're going to waste time and money on unreliable players anymore.

So... a warm welcome, lad, enjoy your stay, honor the flag.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:49:17 PM by lollapalooza »

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »

Welcome Patric! I think you will contribute to La Lazio in the future! The best club in the world :)

My own reflections: An versatile player from the Barcelona academy, comming to us almost for free, it's a signing for the future and it's a signing that i LIKE! DAJE!!  :stendvl:
Against modern football!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2015, 10:14:47 AM »

Promising, our way  :twinkle:

Cathal

Re: Patric (Patricio Gabarrón Gil)
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 12:28:28 PM »

No one has posted in Patric's thread since he signed for us? Sad.

I think Patric has surpassed my expectations. Coming from Barcelona B to Lazio, he just wasn't going to be a serious challenger to Basta and Konko in the short-term, but I was slightly surprised by how well he played last year - felt he was a little out of his depth, but that he wasn't that far off where he needs to be and closer than where I'd thought he'd be.

Our pre-season and the market suggests Inzaghi is quite fond of Patric and his performance against Udinese at least suggests that as a back-up, he might be ok. I guess the real problem is that Basta isn't great these days in more than one sense of the word and Patric may end up playing more games than he should.

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Patric (Patricio Gabarrón Gil)
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 01:22:00 PM »

No news is sometimes good news, this topic could have been filled with hatred!

I think Patric was such an underwhelming signing who nobody knew anything about but looked like a cheap attempt to fill up the squad. He wasn't any worse than expected last season but never seemed worthy of a starting spot in a team with our ambition, whatever that turned out to be! Yesterday was the first time I have watched a game where he looked relatively confident and assured. He offered little going forward against a weak team but held his own defensively and worked hard. He was certainly better than the player on the opposite side!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20