Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Alija..Forever  (Read 10751 times)

Ermetico

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
Alija..Forever
« on: August 03, 2010, 12:09:03 AM »

ALIJA

Allow me the honour of introducing you to Alija.
I met him, as many others, in the old Laziofever forum. He stepped in with his strong and impressive Lazialita' and with enormous dignity .
He became a friend of the community within a few days and I immediately had the feeling that this Laziale had something special and something unique: The Spirit.
His story has been very short in our forum but he left a deep impression in each one of us because the whole period of his illness created a sort of fantastic unity for this group.

I am not going to describe the sufferences to impress the reader but let me remind you what we did together to help his dream come true: coming to Roma , Visiting la sua Lazio.
From Mrs Laura, Italian embassy in Sarayevo, to the police station's Mr Franco, up to Maurizio Manzini, President Lotito, La SS Lazio, the members of the forums that partecipated with money and, most importantly, friendship. We ALL together , thanks to him ,created a dream.

I won't miss out any of you guys helping, supporting , arguing for this "mission".
I thank all, names aside, for that.

Alija embraced la Lazio and his friends. Alija left but is still with us and each pic, each word, each memory is like a brick in this house.

In My mobile I have his last SMS and this is all:

Ciao Paolo.
Doctors says that something new came in my lungs.
I can fight it don't worrye.
I promise you that i will be back soon in Rome.
Again grasie grasie for what you all did for me.
Alija.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 03:28:44 PM by adminfever »
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Alija..Forever
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »

CANCER IS NOTHING, DISEASE IS A GAME WHILE YOU ARE CARRYING LAZIALITA IN YOUR HEART.
I KNOW THAT.

The story of Lazio and Laziofever community is made with all kinds of emotions.
The Presidents, the players, the great victories, the painful defeats, the scudetti, the years in serie B. It's all part of our life style and heritage.
For this reason we dedicate this section to our beloved friend and supporter Alija.
His story, his life, his dignity and Lazialitá are for most of us a sign of his strength and a lesson to be learned for many others.
For this reason we will always stand up for him.

Hvala Alija, zelim ti da poletis jos vise u nebo, i molim te trci, trci, trci za nas. Bog te blagoslovio, i tebe i tvoju porodicu. Paolo i Alijini prijatelji iz cijelog svijeta

Ciao Alija!

LFever Team

"Well here is my story...
Alija Hrnjic, borned on November 14th 1985 is Lazio's fan for eight years.
About Alija... just like every other person. Nothing special. After terible disease I finaly know my objectives for the future. And I'll try my best to do them. Life is short and I want to use him in right direction, doing things I like and things that can bring something nice for someone."

Alija

Letter from Alija:

Alija's dream came true....he spent 4 days in Rome with his friends and attended the match between Lazio and Livorno.

Alija at Formello....

Alija and Tare

Alija and Pandev

With Ledesma

And Peruzzi

Alija with Rocchi

Alija's Press Review

A Bosnian guy today in Formello: his story touched everybody
Tomorrow he will be at the stadium

Some Times, common passion for a football team can reach extraordinary results. Alija is a guy from Zenica, in Bosnia, mad for Lazio, already a Boksic and Mihajlovic fan, in spite around there Sinisa is not really idolized, for reasons that have not much to do with sport. And is a guy who would have never had the chance to do the journey he started yesterday, via Budapest, to come to Rome to watch Lazio: because of permits, authorizations and also money. But for him took action that community that from virtual became fantastically real: his story, his wish, his difficulties, his tragedies also, have been for months on Lazio Fever international forum, which groups together biancocelesti souls from all over the world. And all obstacles have been beaten, one after one, until the last bureaucratic block which occurred yesterday evening in Fiumicino, when to Paolo Peroso's mobile, Lazio Fever coordinator and founder, arrived Alija's messag who, from inside the roman airport, wrote: "They don't let me in, they make me go back". This didn't happened, because officials understood the case and after all entrance permits where all given, also thanks to the great efforts of the Italian embassy in Bosnia in the last weeks.
Today Alija will be in Formello, to meet the team: Lazio went keen on his story, Igly Tare took action personally talking to Alija, Lotito will have him as a guest tomorrow at the Olimpico. And Lazio fns that on the internet have discussed and shared with him his hopes and fears, have made it that there was a car yesterday to welcome him, an hotel to lodge him, and new friends (yesterday two Finnish and an English) to be in his company and to help him. Also because Alija last September discovered he has a tumour, that forced him to suffer the amputation of his left leg. Neither this stopped him: his passion, his support, and the friendship of Lazio people, have been stronger than anything else.

Article in Corriere Dello Sport

The special day of young Alija: from Rossi's greetings to Tare's hug

Formello – Handshakes, a lot of pictures, the hug from Tare, with whom he talked on the phone, small talks in Slavic language with Pandev, Rossi and president Lotito greetings, the training from the side of the pitch. It has been an unforgettable afternoon for Alija Hrncic, the 22 years old Lazio supporter from Zenica, in Bosnia, with his great biancoceleste faith. He received a Lazio's training suit, which he'll wear today at the Olimpico, where he'll be the club's guest. His story touched everybody, yesterday in Rome there was also who could recognize him accompanied by two Finnish supporters who Alija had met on the internet, after his tragedy – he just suffered the amputation of the left leg for a tumour – and his strength became of public domain.
Lazio, his players, his staff, the managers, reserved him a special welcome, as extraordinary had been the mobilization of biancoceleste people, who, thanks to internet, never let him feel alone, and then concretely took action to make him arrive in Rome. Today he will deserve other supporters hug, even only for the happiness and lazialitŕ he was able to show yesterday. Almost incredulous, going around Formello's rooms.

Alija at the Olimpico

Article about Alija in Lazialita'

Alija's Open Letter

Tumor against Lazialita..

It's been exactly a year since I realized that my knee is swelling. After 21 days doctors in my hometown didn't know what is the reason. But luckily I show my lab tests to one great longlife Laziale from Indonesia Dr. Ali Alkatiri and he told me it might be a tumor.

And it was a tumor. And we already knew that I will lose my leg and possibility to play football ever again. With all the support from Laziali, around the world I beat tumor. Lost leg, but beat tumor. Also I went to Rome for the first time in my life. I didn't care for leg as long as friends are with me and while I am taking my Lazialita with myself in my heart.

In that period I met Ida, one beautiful brownhair good looking girl and she decided to stay with me despite I lost my leg. She became by biggest source of support. Without her I wouldn't succeed I know that.

8 months later tumor gets back. Again with all the support from Laziali from around the world, familly and girlfriend, my Lazialita and myself won battle against tumor once again. With belief, right spirit and right support anything is possibde.

I got the most beautist girlfriend I could imagine, friends, I grew up, realized what do I want in my life, went to Rome and beat tumor twice. What else can someone want?

CANCER IS NOTHING, DISEASE IS A GAME WHILE YOU ARE CARRYING LAZIALITA IN YOUR HEART.
I KNOW THAT.

This video is dedicated to Alija andd his family by all his friends.

Alija Hrncic

run, run, run for all of us. Rest in peace Alija"

"Paolo and your friends from whole world"

Alija....Sempre Con Noi

adminfever

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »

By LaziAli

Alija in Rome.MP4

Who was that ugly guy with grey hair that just been celebrated his 49th year birthday?
The admin is made by the LFever Team group. In this forum we are all responsible.

BigMamaEagle

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 02:31:27 AM »

Thank you for bringing this over to the new forum.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 05:04:45 AM by Ermetico »

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 03:37:56 AM »

Thank you for bringing this over to the new forum, Ermetico.  As always, you are a first class gentleman.

We owed this to Alija!
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

NonMollareMai

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 07:36:42 AM »

This is the 2nd time i watched this video..and both times, i cried...Alija Forever!

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 07:58:19 AM »

I will never forget him or his story.

Alija sempre con noi
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Nickx13

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »

Alija, uno di noi !

Tu non sarai mai sola.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:41:06 AM by Nickx13 »
" Se i ragazzi sono uniti, non saranno mai sconfitti..! " - Ultras Liberi. (Ssl)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »

This was by far the most difficult topic to work on. Alija was one of a kind and it brought up so many memories putting it all together.

We will never forget you Alija.

Henrik

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »

Ciao Alija, sempre con noi.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7