Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 367

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2015 - par II  (Read 199620 times)

Evesto

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2015 - par II
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 12:23:06 PM »

Seems we are trying to renew Biglia to 2020 offering more than 2M/Year. I don't think this will be enough, especially if he will be getting 4M/Year from Real Madrid

If he doesn't want it he knows where the door is. He is not worth more than 2mil to this Lazio.

If Biglia is here next season it's only because he didn't get the offers he was hoping for from Europe.

Exactly, well put.
Biglia isnít a Laziali, he just wanted out of Anderlecht and Lazio were the only club putting near 10mill at the time.
He never took any interest in Lazio before and nearly signed for Inter instead.
Never the less, great player.
Mauri, Ledesma for example ... they are Laziali.

Affelay is linked to us.... might be a cheap option if salary is not high
Oh god, please no...

Old and lazy journalism. But please god now, that would be a disaster.

http://football-italia.net/68540/lazio-press-milinkovic-savic

seems we are pressing for him

He appears to be the nr 1 midfield target.
But it seems the 1st offer for 7mill was not excepted.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 12:29:50 PM »

I'm watching the Lega Serie A website today. They've wiped their transfer section clean, but at no point have Lazio deposited a contract for Morrison or Hoedt or Patric and as of this moment in time, Mauri and Braafheid are no longer Lazio players. I would have to assume that unless they've signed deals already, they'd have to be registered as new signings. So, will be interesting to keep an eye on that over the next few days, see which names appear and which don't.

Stefano6

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 12:32:46 PM »

Id say its probably automatic, when a players contract expires, he is removed from the team list and placed in a "free agent" pot - I imagine it will be a script, I cant see them doing it manually, like new additions will be.

I cant see Lotito spending Ä7m on this Serbian kid, its a lot of money for a very young player.

Evesto

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »

Id say its probably automatic, when a players contract expires, he is removed from the team list and placed in a "free agent" pot - I imagine it will be a script, I cant see them doing it manually, like new additions will be.

I cant see Lotito spending Ä7m on this Serbian kid, its a lot of money for a very young player.

One would think, but Felipe was almost thesame age and Lotito paid 9mill.
According go Crni thereís no bigger talent in Serbia, i think thatís the kind of deal Lotito does spend money on.
Plus they are not hiding it, Tare is expressing interest and confirming negotiations loud and clear.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 12:46:16 PM »

One would think, but Felipe was almost thesame age and Lotito paid 9mill.
According go Crni thereís no bigger talent in Serbia, i think thatís the kind of deal Lotito does spend money on.
Plus they are not hiding it, Tare is expressing interest and confirming negotiations loud and clear.

Like LfL said, Anderson came to mind immediately. So this kid is MC right? Then I'm quite sure we have sold a player already and trying to find suitable replacements for the future. Lulic comes to my mind.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2015, 12:54:48 PM »

I am all for the Serbian kid, but a midfield with Onazi, Cataldi and the rest will be too packed, he is not an adequate replacement for Biglia either. All in all, not the right time I think.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2015, 01:17:33 PM »

Tare's confirmed interest in Milinkovic-Savic is being reported by an Albanian website.

Last week, Albanian websites had quotes from Cana regarding his move to Marseille, and the player later denied any interview had taken place.

So, I'm taking the Milinkovic-Savic quotes from Tare with a shaker of salt until there's something more substantial.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »

Tare's confirmed interest in Milinkovic-Savic is being reported by an Albanian website.

Italian journalism is disaster.
The website/news portal the Italian media referred to is a joke by itself and they referred to Italian media when they reported that piece of news.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

RhaegarTargaryen1900

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »

so the milinkovic-savic news is pure bs?

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 04:44:37 PM »

We are actually linked to a fantastic prospect - Milinkovic-Savic. Seems like not much, but i have seen the guy playing and trust me - he is great. Would be a massive hit, comparable with signing Felipe Anderson if you ask me. Great investment in the future. Btw, he is not a primavera signing, he is ready to enter the first team. And half of Europe wants him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 367