Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367]

Author Topic: Transfers and Rumors 2015 - par II  (Read 204791 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumors 2015 - par II
« Reply #3660 on: May 31, 2016, 11:06:51 PM »

The news about Ansaldi, is it the idea he's going to be our new right back?

He's a left-back who has had a great season playing centre-back and right-back for Genoa, so it's anyone's guess. Could be instead of Adriano, could be to partner de Vrij, could be to replace Konko, could be total BS. Who knows.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3661 on: May 31, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »

The news about Ansaldi, is it the idea he's going to be our new right back?

He's a left-back who has had a great season playing centre-back and right-back for Genoa, so it's anyone's guess. Could be instead of Adriano, could be to partner de Vrij, could be to replace Konko, could be total BS. Who knows.

Read he's the backup plan. Genoa already acting on a sale as they purchased his outright today.
Just like Adriano he plays left and right.  Guess the club wants that type on the roster because both Radu and Basta are injury cases.

Club Guarani said today they are expecting an offer from Lazio for their 26y old CM Mendoza ...? 

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3662 on: June 01, 2016, 09:16:04 AM »

Pavoletti's agent (and dad) gave an interview, and suggested that there was no real interest in Pavoletti yet as many teams were still trying to decide on a coach, and this also applied to Lazio. He said the rumour that Pavoletti rejected Lazio is nonsense, and that he'd never say such a thing about a club like Lazio.

Truth is, the Pavoletti camp seem very much in the dark, so if there's any interest in our side, it hasn't gone very far.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3663 on: June 01, 2016, 11:52:54 AM »

Ok that's it im fuc king done reading transfer topics about Lazio...it's so frustrating with all these hit and miss stories..

(I'm now going to check calciomercato obviously, because like many others I need my daily Lazio news)
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3664 on: June 01, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »

Jeeeez guys, this sh!t just started.
Watch Lapadula tonight - I will, he was good last game with one goal and one assist.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3665 on: June 01, 2016, 12:02:41 PM »

Pescara's President said he had lunch with Lotito and Tare to discuss Lapadula, but he's also had talks with Napoli, Juventus and Genoa. He says he's rejected all offers but will be open to offers once Pescara's season is over. He said he 'thinks' 10 million will be needed to secure him, pointing out that the only difference in numbers between Higuain in A and Lapadula in B is that Higuain takes penalties and Lapadula does not.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367]