Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Petition for the assignment of 1914/1915 championship title  (Read 7680 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Petition for the assignment of 1914/1915 championship title
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2017, 09:17:00 PM »

I guess we can kiss this titel good bye now after the latest incidents..

lol o ya. Lotito will need to get a noble peace prize in the very near future to get this thing to gain any momentum.

It's a Nobel prize, not noble.

And the petition has nothing to do with this shit that's going on right now.

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2017, 09:22:02 PM »

It's a Nobel prize, not noble.

And the petition has nothing to do with this shit that's going on right now.

oh no? you think it will have no affect?

it shouldn't.. but it will.
Lazio need more Romans

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2017, 10:35:54 PM »

I don't think the recent saga affects this situation. The FIGC don't want to have to make a decision on this, they would arrange meetings to discuss the weather before they'll organise to rule on this. And honestly, I think it's as simple as that.

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2017, 08:58:45 PM »

I think they were just waiting for something like this to happen, or if this recent shite didnt happen take a scenario like this for example, in the end of season, Lazio finishes at a CL spot, tada! now we can make the ruling that Lazio aint gonna get the joint scudetto.. i really am sure we are so disliked that they dont want us out in Europe or even in Europen media because of the lingering "Nazi/Facist halo" hanging over our heads.

I hope this is just in my head, speculating, but i can't get the feeling out of my head that noone likes us.
I hope it wont affect, i almost think it wont, but i cant drop the thought of it will affect.. 

But must of all i hope im wrong, but if swedish media is writing about Lazio it's almost never something positive, only the negative stuff gets attention, our fantastic start of season haven't even made the news really.. only on fanbased forums..

It's kinda sad but anyways, i just had to write down my thoughts, i really hope i am so dead wrong.. no matter what i love Lazio with my entire being and will defend them always!
Forza Lazio!

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »

I hope this is just in my head, speculating, but i can't get the feeling out of my head that noone likes us.

The journalists and reporters love us. They would like nothing more for the IRR to keep stirring things up. Lotito is a good for headlines too. More views for their articles thanks primarily to the morons in our IRR.

The way the journalists paint a picture of us to the general football world, it would be absolutely insane to award us a scudetto to make us fans of all fanbases happy.
Lazio need more Romans

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2017, 09:21:44 PM »

It's no secret we are not exactly flavour of the month, but that's going to be really obvious if they don't give us the Scudetto. In my opinion, they simply have no choice but to give us this Scudetto but if they can avoid addressing it, they will. So it's something that has to be fought for.

To be clear, Lotito has had and should continue to have nothing to do with this petition - conflict of interest.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]