Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Petition for the assignment of 1914/1915 championship title  (Read 10410 times)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Petition for the assignment of 1914/1915 championship title
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2019, 03:18:53 PM »

Am I the only one who doesnt really care?
I guess itd be nice to say we have won 3 scudetti not 2, but assigning us a trophy from 100 years ago doesnt really change anything, and theres certainly nobody still around to feel some sort of justice from it.

I think it's right to at least honour those players even posthumously.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2019, 07:27:23 PM »

The fact that one of the teams was rewarded a scudetto without even playing the game and the other one was denied is just pissing me off and I really want this resolved. Plus, it will be good to have the same amount as the stinky side of Rome.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2019, 07:33:21 PM »

The fact that one of the teams was rewarded a scudetto without even playing the game and the other one was denied is just pissing me off and I really want this resolved. Plus, it will be good to have the same amount as the stinky side of Rome.

Plus we can say we won a Scudetto before they were even formed.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2019, 07:48:23 PM »

Plus we can say we won a Scudetto before they were even formed.
Great banner for teasing in the Derbies  :vcool:

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2019, 05:43:54 AM »

Am I the only one who doesnt really care?
I guess itd be nice to say we have won 3 scudetti not 2, but assigning us a trophy from 100 years ago doesnt really change anything, and theres certainly nobody still around to feel some sort of justice from it.

Yes.

It is important for procedural fairness and equality.
Laziale!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »

I understand you Stefano but i'm also with the other opinions.  It would only be right to appoint Lazio that Scudetto, fair is fair. 

- The memory of those players then deserve it.
- We'd have 3 scudetti after the club's name, no matter how we get it now because it would only be right.
- We've been outfavoured so many times on numerous occassions that this would be some kind justice.

Then we'd have equal scuddetti as merda, not that i care one bit about what they have but it would be in their face anyway because it would hit them hard.  We will always be the first team of Rome, nothing can change that but with number equalised and us having 2 Europeon Trophy's against their 0 it would look nice on paper.  Considering they aren't winning anything in Europe in the near future and probably not even in the late future as well that will keep stand.

And as long if we don't face them in a Coppa final again it will always be us that won the most important derby ever. 

:stend1900:

Akha

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »

I think both players and supporters from that time deserve justice and recognition.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2019, 07:50:10 PM »

Yeah and Lega should use this as an opportunity to show everyone that Serie A is about fairness (well) after all scandals they've been through. Try to rebuild trust somewhere!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]