Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33

Author Topic: Who should be the new SS Lazio captain?  (Read 16829 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Who should be the new SS Lazio captain?
« on: July 09, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »

So today we have confirmation from Mauri that he is leaving and therefore another player will need to be appointed captain moving forward.

We have two vice captains in Radu and Lulic..but I feel neither of them should be captain. For my own part, I'd like to see De Vrij being made captain. He has the calmness that Mauri had when he played and also he acts like a rolemodel outside the pitch..very humble guy who is nice to the fans.

Who do you think should be the new captain?

ps: I didn't add the whole squad..some players who are either leaving or just seems really weird options was left out..

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Who should be the new SS Lazio captain?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:36:18 PM »

Candreva for me. Radu is unsettled while Lulic does not look confident with us anymore.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

The Undertaker

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »

I am quite sure that Candreva will be appointed but i think no one else than Klose deserves the armband right now. The captaincy is based on influence and experience. I hope he will be our new capitano.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »

If Radu stays, then Radu as he has more Lazio spirit than Candreva if you ask me. But Candreva is the obvious choice. On another note, De Vrij was captain of Feyenoord and is in cards to be captain of the dutch NT. So he will also make a claim if he stays with us longer.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 02:46:57 PM »

Either Rado or Klose.
De Vrij is nt experienced enough in Lazio shirt, and Candreva is too selfish with the ball so he will lose trust of his teammates
we breathe LAZIO

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 02:47:09 PM »

I am quite sure that Candreva will be appointed but i think no one else than Klose deserves the armband right now. The captaincy is based on influence and experience. I hope he will be our new capitano.

The likes of Radu and Klose miss too many games...in their absence, the captaincy would go to Candreva. So, why not give him from the start?
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 03:10:29 PM »

Candreva.
He plays every game, hes a fan favourite, and stated he wants to be a bandiera for the club.

Radu would make sense because he is vice captain now, but I cant see it simply because he misses a lot of games, and might leave anyway.

If Marchetti had renewed his contract, that would be an option too.

Cataldi will be captain one day, but for now its too early.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 03:40:03 PM »

Radu, to show respect for old guards, and he seems to have the character also. His playing ability and desire to move is an obvious obstacle.

Candreva is too selfish and his teammates have already shown disdain in the past, but is an integral part of the team and needs attention, so he should be made vice captain.

Lulic, Klose, Marchetti can step in when these 2 are out.

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 04:02:26 PM »

I would like     1. Radu 2. Klose 3. Cataldi
Most probably they'll choose 1. Candreva 2. Klose 3. Marchetti
- strength, pride, discipline -

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 04:07:04 PM »

Isn't that the stupidest argument that Radu wouldn't be a good captain as he misses so many games? I mean what Ledesma and Mauri did last season then? Neither were really a starter last season.

For me Radu is the obvious choice as he was the 3rd captain behind Ledesma and Mauri. Radu is a starter for now and I doubt will lose his starting position. Ofc there is a possibility that we sell him, but we shall see.

If Radu would leave, then Gentiletti or De Vrij would be fine but they are so new players in the team that it would feel strange.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33