Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: Who should be the new SS Lazio captain?  (Read 16848 times)

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Who should be the new SS Lazio captain?
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 08:38:13 PM »

Candreva without question. Roman Born, Fan Favourite, stated he wanted to be the bandiera.

The face of the fans and lotito's lazio coming together.
SPQR

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 10:50:12 PM »

@cnon and Lazialeforlife -- gentiletti? Are you high?

1. Candreva 2. Klose 3. Radu

Candreva is Roman and a staple in the national team. That for me scores big points. Besides that, he is an important player, has a lot of passion for Lazio, and isnt replaceable at this moment.

Klose for obvious reasons. He is inspirational and a class act, not just to Lazio but to all the world. Don't need to mention his on field effectiveness and his off field presence is as important.

Radu has a lot of pride wearing our shirt. I love his passion and dedication. I like how he's not afraid to stick up for himself, other teammates and the Roman Eagle. Thing is, he has become replaceable over the years and a captain should be someone who can spread his wisdom, whereas Radu may be taking in advice from others if he doesn't tighten up at the back (derby comes to mind immediately as I cringe just remembering dipsh!t scoring on us.. twice because of him)

Vice captain should go to Cataldi regardless. Let him learn the ropes of what it takes to govern your troops.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:55:55 PM by Cataldi4thewin »
Lazio need more Romans

Eka_Baron

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »

Another Lazio site also open a poll and Candreva also being the no 1 in the vote. Hopefully he will be the new Capitano.

Edit: Im expecting Klose to be the vice captain. But im fine with Marchetti/ Radu (hope he stay)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:54:00 PM by Eka_Baron »

Lazi19oo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 11:13:18 PM »

two cataldi in the poll!

my opnion:
1- candreva
2- cataldi
3 & 4 & 5- radu / biglia / di vrij (if stays)
6- parolo

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 11:27:36 PM »

Yeah sorry guys, my bad. I don't want to remove the option that got 1 vote because i don't think the person who voted gets their vote back..so lets just count them together in the end
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2015, 12:24:39 AM »

I vote Klose, since this season is gonna be his last! I also believe he wont play many games, so I think Radu will wear the armband (if he stays) or even Marchetti as his deputy.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2015, 12:43:22 AM »

Candreva is the obvious choice, but I would be concerned over the fact he is so desperate to prove his loyalty to Lazio. The captain should spread security; I get the impression Candreva is insecure. Maybe receiving the armband would remedy that, but I wouldn't take the risk personally.

Marchetti and Radu are not captain material. Lulic would be, but will he stay? Klose as a stopgap might be the solution.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2015, 12:49:58 AM »

Voted for Lulic, but somehow I feel that he won't be around there for long. Which would make me sad, because I think he is one of the last 'big' guys in this squad. Klose shouldn't be considered, given he could retire next year, while others are pretty scarse choices in my eyes.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:51:45 AM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2015, 05:46:05 AM »

really, if I remember correctly, half a season a go most of us here (me included, and I like him) dont want Candreva wear the armband even as the vice (conditional) captain

what have change?  :whistle:

I voted Marchetti btw, he have the confidence and quite vocal in the field,

1. Marchetti
2. Klose
3. Cataldi

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2015, 06:57:56 AM »

@cnon and Lazialeforlife -- gentiletti? Are you high?

1. Candreva 2. Klose 3. Radu

Candreva is Roman and a staple in the national team. That for me scores big points. Besides that, he is an important player, has a lot of passion for Lazio, and isnt replaceable at this moment.

Klose for obvious reasons. He is inspirational and a class act, not just to Lazio but to all the world. Don't need to mention his on field effectiveness and his off field presence is as important.

Radu has a lot of pride wearing our shirt. I love his passion and dedication. I like how he's not afraid to stick up for himself, other teammates and the Roman Eagle. Thing is, he has become replaceable over the years and a captain should be someone who can spread his wisdom, whereas Radu may be taking in advice from others if he doesn't tighten up at the back (derby comes to mind immediately as I cringe just remembering dipsh!t scoring on us.. twice because of him)

Vice captain should go to Cataldi regardless. Let him learn the ropes of what it takes to govern your troops.

Letís stay calm. I said in my post thatís never going to happen. I was just talking aside from players in hierarchy or being Roma , Gentiletti fits the bill to be a captain. This in general, not persť at Lazio.

It would be great that Cataldi would become captain material and get the band after some years. Now heís to young, needs to become a first choice player first.

It will be Candreva or Marchetti probably, but i agree with Cathal, they are not captain material by nature.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:01:45 AM by Laziale for Life »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33