Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Jorge Sampaoli - cast your vote!  (Read 3448 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Jorge Sampaoli - cast your vote!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 05:05:10 PM »

According to reports, Sampaoli has asked for 3 million per year while Lotito has started negotiations at 2 million + bonuses, and they'll end up meeting in the middle.

Surely that raises an eyebrow or two given Lotito's reputation as a cheapskate  :razz:

He asked for 3 millions  :what:? He can piss off to Valencia then...

How the f*** can our highest paid player get 2 millions and a coach, who has not proved himself at all on this level, get more from Lotito?

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 05:13:34 PM »

Since this poll is looking pretty divided, I'm going to extend this one to the LazioLand followers on Twitter (hope you don't mind, Cnon) and see if we can get a number to compare to this poll here on the forum.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 05:45:49 PM »

Like most it seems i took the 3rd option.

Reading now a out the salary demands i think it would be outragous.
No experience in Europe whatsoever, he has to earn it first. 
Formerly other more proven coaches did not endup here because of wanting that amount and now this guy would get it.
Not done ... :wuzz:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2016, 05:55:54 PM »

Since this poll is looking pretty divided, I'm going to extend this one to the LazioLand followers on Twitter (hope you don't mind, Cnon) and see if we can get a number to compare to this poll here on the forum.

Not at all, already answered too.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 06:04:11 PM »

Not at all, already answered too.

Great  :beer:

Seems people are not convinced by Sampaoli here, but in giving people an option between Sampaoli and Inzaghi on social media, it appears to be more of a close run thing. Sampaoli might actually edge this vote when the poll closes tomorrow.

the fryer

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

dont know much about him..
but between him and inzaghi.. i would opt for sampaoli.. the more experienced one.

and this is lotito's way of trying to go forward.
at least its not some cheapskate coaches any more.
so i support this
birulangit

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 07:32:49 PM »

I think one of the options should be "I am not convinced that we should replace inzaghi"...I bet that that option will win.

Marc

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 07:44:25 PM »

He did great with Universidad de Chile at the club level, and winning the Copa America on national level last year was obviously an amazing achievement as well.

I do have some doubts about his character though. The way he forced himself out of the Chilenean National Team was quite weird, and shortly after he got into a completely unnecessary,  long distance shouting match with a club here in Mexico who he claimed were trying to recruit him, which the club always denied.

He apparently has a reputation of being somewhat of an a%%hole, but then again, so does Mourinho.

I am quite torn, as you may be able to tell, on the question whether I want him as Lazio coach or not.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 10:43:43 PM »

1 year of success at Universidad de Chile is not really a lot in my opinion. I'm not gonna go that far as to say that the 2011 Copa Sudamericana was certainly not the strongest competition and that the opponents were less than amazing...he did good and I give him this.  But Pioli, Petko and Reja achieved all great results in the first year. That's what I predict that Sampaoli can do too. But I am tired of changing coaches every second year. I want a coach that can lead us for the next 5 years. I want to see constant growth not an 1 year hit.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 10:59:49 PM »

I don't have anything against him, but I'd say let's give a chance to Simone Inzaghi and see what happens. He deserves it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:34:49 AM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8