Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: buy players from serie a relegation club  (Read 1691 times)

mamangfreak

• Aquilotto
buy players from serie a relegation club
« on: May 16, 2016, 02:28:06 PM »

we know carpi, frosinone, and hellas verona relegation from serie a. maybe we can buy players from them with low prices, like defrel to sasuolo, Luca Rossettini to bologna, or andrea costa to empoli.
this my list from them:
carpi: Riccardo Gagliolo(DL) (1,5 mil-2019), Simone Romagnoli(DC) (1,5 mil-2018), Lorenzo Lollo(MC) (1,2 mil-2018), and Kevin Lasagna(CF) (1 mil-2017)
frosinone: Leonardo Blanchard(DC) (1,5 mil-2019), Robert Gucher(DM) (1,5 mil-2017), Mirko Gori(MC) (1,3 mil-2019), Daniel Ciofani(CF) (1,5 mil-2019)
verona: Pierluigi Gollini(GK) (2 mil-2019), Filip Helander(DC) (1,4 mil 2019), Rômulo(MC) (4mil-2017), Artur Ionita(MC) (1,8 mil-2017), Giampaolo Pazzini(CF) (2 mil-2020).
how about you guys? :supsmile:
good idea or not? and what your list?
forza lazio  :offlag:

TracyJacks

• Aquilotto
Re: buy players from serie a relegation club
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 02:46:17 PM »

we know carpi, frosinone, and hellas verona relegation from serie a. maybe we can buy players from them with low prices, like defrel to sasuolo, Luca Rossettini to bologna, or andrea costa to empoli.
this my list from them:
carpi: Riccardo Gagliolo(DL) (1,5 mil-2019), Simone Romagnoli(DC) (1,5 mil-2018), Lorenzo Lollo(MC) (1,2 mil-2018), and Kevin Lasagna(CF) (1 mil-2017)
frosinone: Leonardo Blanchard(DC) (1,5 mil-2019), Robert Gucher(DM) (1,5 mil-2017), Mirko Gori(MC) (1,3 mil-2019), Daniel Ciofani(CF) (1,5 mil-2019)
verona: Pierluigi Gollini(GK) (2 mil-2019), Filip Helander(DC) (1,4 mil 2019), Rômulo(MC) (4mil-2017), Artur Ionita(MC) (1,8 mil-2017), Giampaolo Pazzini(CF) (2 mil-2020).

Very mediocre, less quality from serie-a relegation clubs. i think we should buy another good players from premier league relegation clubs. Wijnaldum and Janmaat of course. But yeah, we cannot afford them. Dutch empire is comiiinnggg  :razz:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 09:43:58 PM »

this my list from them:

No, none of them would make an asset at Lazio.

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 11:54:47 PM »

We need to aim higher to avoid another season like this, I hope Tare realises this... It's not just a coaching problem, it's also a mentality and quality problem.. Will be an interesting summer mercato for sure
-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Toni Laziale

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 12:04:34 AM »

We need total overhaul but i'm afraid of mentality of Lotito and Tare because next season will be without European competition. Logic order that we need to reinforce but they can say that we are already strong and only injury and bad coach decision keept us away from succes. Sampaoli looks rather promising but we need replacement for Klose and find way to offload demotivated Fićo Đorđević (maybe to France or even Red Star together with Biševac). I realy hoped for reinforcements from Empoli (Manuel Pucciarelli and Lorenzo Tonelli) but it seems Tonelli was stolen by Napoli. From Schalke Huntelaar but i think that would still be only dream to me.
 :rolley:

I would not buy anything from relegated clubs because that is not good sign. Some players need psychological evaluation after expirience of relegation and is slow proces of return to normal. I dont say that is rule but that is my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:09:50 AM by Toni Laziale »

dinhochester

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 01:48:48 AM »

The problem is Lotito not Tare.
If Lotito wont spend at least 7 million each for CD and ST, just forget about achieving top 5 next season.

mamangfreak

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 11:36:13 AM »

this my list from them:

Very mediocre, less quality from serie-a relegation clubs. i think we should buy another good players from premier league relegation clubs. Wijnaldum and Janmaat of course. But yeah, we cannot afford them. Dutch empire is comiiinnggg  :razz:
only newcastle really got my attention from epl, norwich and villa player was not match for serie a.

mamangfreak

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »

this my list from them:

No, none of them would make an asset at Lazio.
maybe they not to be good asset for lazio but they can be good backup. like i say we can learn from small club like sassuolo and empoli.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 11:50:31 AM »

To be honest I would leave all Premier League players alone and target star players from smaller teams/leagues. In PL all the players get paid so much (would ruin the Lazio salary economy) and if they're good enough to stay in PL, then the other PL teams will buy them rather a small and poor team (Lazio) from Italy. For example everyone knew Nainggolan is awesome player and he won't stay in Cagliari forever. Even though he was expensive, now he has been one of the best players for Roma for quite some time and teams like Chelsea are willing to pay 40 million to get him. If we would follow that path, we would go for players like Glik who is known to be one of the best CBs in the league even though he would be very expensive. I'm not saying we should get exactly Glik but used him as an example. There are definitely some great players playing in midtable teams in Serie A, in Ligue 1 and in top teams of smaller leagues (Belgian, Dutch).
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

mamangfreak

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 12:22:53 PM »

To be honest I would leave all Premier League players alone and target star players from smaller teams/leagues. In PL all the players get paid so much (would ruin the Lazio salary economy) and if they're good enough to stay in PL, then the other PL teams will buy them rather a small and poor team (Lazio) from Italy. For example everyone knew Nainggolan is awesome player and he won't stay in Cagliari forever. Even though he was expensive, now he has been one of the best players for Roma for quite some time and teams like Chelsea are willing to pay 40 million to get him. If we would follow that path, we would go for players like Glik who is known to be one of the best CBs in the league even though he would be very expensive. I'm not saying we should get exactly Glik but used him as an example. There are definitely some great players playing in midtable teams in Serie A, in Ligue 1 and in top teams of smaller leagues (Belgian, Dutch).
good thinking.... :bravo:
but you forget laliga and bundesliga. they players from midtable teams was cheap
Pages: [1] 2