Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 390

Author Topic: Transfers and rumours 2016  (Read 163694 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Transfers and rumours 2016
« on: June 01, 2016, 02:44:55 PM »

Ok, June is on, another season is history so let`s move to the new topic.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and rumours 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 02:50:21 PM »

Turkish source talks about possible RVP to Lazio this summer, for around 10 milions, in two tranches (this year half, next year half). Allegedly, Van Persie is open to move, but club still need to accept terms.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:17:19 PM »

Turkish source talks about possible RVP to Lazio this summer, for around 10 milions, in two tranches (this year half, next year half). Allegedly, Van Persie is open to move, but club still need to accept terms.

What load of Bull. havent we learned anything yet. who in his right mind would pay $10mil for a 30+ year old nevermind lotito

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 03:19:21 PM »

Sporting is interested in Mitrovic who Newcastle is willing to sell for around 10 millions. That is a bargain!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 03:27:46 PM »

Sporting is interested in Mitrovic who Newcastle is willing to sell for around 10 millions. That is a bargain!

Shame he's nuts. If he can keep his cool then he will be massive no doubt.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 03:43:24 PM »

Shame he's nuts. If he can keep his cool then he will be massive no doubt.

Hahaha yeah that's true  :beer: whacked in the head so much  :wow:

But for that price he could be a great investment! Mitar is a fighter, I'd have no doubts about him making it in Serie A. And when the price gets high enough you cash in on him...Newcastle was a bad choice, don't know why he chose them to be honest, he could have went to Porto...

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 09:24:27 PM »

News circulating about Fener has a deal in place for comeback of Moussa Sow. But, they need to find place for RVP.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 09:42:08 PM »

News circulating about Fener has a deal in place for comeback of Moussa Sow. But, they need to find place for RVP.

Pff ... if that 10mill on RVP has any truth i'm going to Rome to have a heart to heart with Lotito ..  :twinkle:

If it's true then his only interest is to have that 'name to replace Klose qua status, no more no less.
For his ego there's money available one would think.
Wich i sadly predicted the week Klose left.

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 10:22:01 PM »

Lapadula continuous...

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 12:06:07 AM »

knowing Lotitos personality I wouldn't be surprised if he would sign Van Persie in a heartbeat, even spening 10 mill on the transfer and a wages of 2.5/3 mill euros....that boosts his ego because he can sign a player who still has a big name...disregarding the fact that it would be a worthless transfer for us.  Latest news that we offered 10 mill euros..2 installments....lol imagine that, paying 10 mill euros for a 33 year old injury prone player.

Regarding the lack of a new coach, I am not sure how much it matters right now because I assume the players are away on  holiday. But if this shit isn't sorted in the next couple of weeks then I will lose hope for next season really quickly.

Lotito needs to be more decisive instead of tumbling around in the dark, he isn't inspiring a lot of confidence in his abilities as a president.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 390