Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 390

Author Topic: Transfers and rumours 2016  (Read 180748 times)

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Transfers and rumours 2016
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 08:16:03 AM »

Maybe they think that rvp will be a hit like klose,which he also came to us in the age of 33 and scored plenty of goals for his age.
But i doubt that potato RVP will put the same effort as Klose did,he has lost his hunger for football.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 08:37:29 AM »

Rumors in Holland that RVP wants to join us and that he would be ready to reduce his salary to do so. Apparently he discussed with De Vrij, etc. The usual shit.

Look. All in all, there is a big gamble. But to be honest RVP is one of those strikers that can create goals out of nothing, is almost always fit and can be a leader. Of course paying 10 mil for him would be insane, but I don't think that we would pay that much. Fenerbahce seems to want to offload his big salary, so I doubt that we will pay more than 5-6 mil. And for that money, he can prove a good solution. I would not say no to him. Sure I would prefer Lapadula or Milik, but those seem like far fetched at the moment.

Lost his interest in football? He still managed to score more than all our strikers combined this season, so he did not lose it that much.

3 games injured in 34 this season
48 games in total, almost 3000 min
22 goals, 3 assists
Not too bad at 32.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:42:09 AM by drazvan »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »

A couple of years ago it would have made sense, but now? No please..

Imagine a scenario where we sign both Adriano and Rvp. I can cope with Adriano because of the fact it's a free transfer, but I don't want us to invest in Rvp
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 10:52:59 AM »

I think you have to look at the bigger picture though. Lapadula is a great example of where the market is heading. If players in their prime start going for 10+ million when they have no Serie A experience, then we can forget about signing players in their prime. It's beyond us if that's the reality.

Seems we've either got to take someone on the way up or someone on the way down.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 10:54:43 AM »

A couple of years ago it would have made sense, but now? No please..

Imagine a scenario where we sign both Adriano and Rvp. I can cope with Adriano because of the fact it's a free transfer, but I don't want us to invest in Rvp

It's all a mater of what we want on the short and long term. I agree with you that signing Adriano and RVP would only help us on the short term. But if the plan is to make sure that we gain an EL spot next year, they might help us. If we want to fight for CL asap, they will help us. If we want to build a team and fight for scudetto in 5 years - they would not help us, they would slow us down. But when did Lotito really want to build a team? I cannot recall any such moment.

Anyway, what I am saying is that on the short term players like Van Persie and Adriano are certainly better than Djordje and Braafheid, so I see an improvement. Surely Lapadula and Ansaldi are better, but yeah - competition will also be higher there.

Emko

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 01:46:02 PM »

Ha ha ha

Lapadula, Van Persie, Jansen, Balotelli, Pavoletti?

NO!

Knowing Lotito and Tare we will end up with Pazzini and Gilardino.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 02:14:02 PM »

Daily dose of Lapadula: If Pescara get promotion, Lotito will try to insert one of Mauricio or Gentiletti in negotiation.

Well, nothing new, I guess. This 'rumor' waited for Pescara to enter play-off final, so can be launched.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

birulangit

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 02:24:45 PM »

we passed on rvp for free.. now we are willing to pay 10 million for him? bull..

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 02:35:34 PM »

we passed on rvp for free.. now we are willing to pay 10 million for him? bull..

He was never free. Even last summer, when he was on 'holidays' in Rome, it was rumoured to cost us 10 million euro, so the media are simply re-hashing the price.

Fenerbahce claim they bought him for 5 million euro, and I think they'd let him go at that price. He doesn't want to be there.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2016, 03:14:43 PM »

when did we do that?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 390