Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50

Author Topic: Tactics Discussion  (Read 21459 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Tactics Discussion
« Reply #480 on: February 10, 2018, 10:48:46 PM »

Our defenders keep making mistakes over and over again. We play with 5 defenders, if we switch to 4 defenders then we minimize the chances of making mistakes with 20%. It's simple math guys.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #481 on: February 11, 2018, 01:40:22 AM »

My biggest concern is that it seems that Inzaghi dosen't seems to learn from the setbacks. Even a blind man can see that Wallace and Bastos just aren't good enough for this level and yet again, they get the call up. Why not use Caceres now, a man with so much experience in a champion team like Juve and at international level or give Felipe Luis a proper chance. I could live with him making those begginers misstakes rather than those two Beavis and Butthead.
But I have a feeling we'll see Bastos or Wallace again next round.

The other thing is this irrational subs, why always go all in and leave the team so unbalanced, why don't use a more pragmatic aproach and try to go for a win or draw in more relaxed way.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #482 on: February 11, 2018, 06:38:49 AM »

I stil believe that Bastos is worth for 3 man back line, we hyperbole his mistakes more than the others errors.
 Four men defense with Marusic-Lukaku(Lulic)-Radu-Bastos-Wallace ?!
 Maybe with Basta-Caceres-DV-Lulic(not optimal-but safety than Lukaku).
 A place for FA-Nani in field.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #483 on: February 11, 2018, 07:19:29 AM »

The think I know about 35x model is that we don't need a really pure/classic dm like Leiva. There is a libero there and instead to put classic dm, normally put cm. The flank is also concerned me that Lulic with kind of ages and cannot do it. Comparison for me to the right flank where Marusic is developing.
While 43x that we left is simply need a player true regista like Biglia. Regista can be a cb and can be cm when attack. From past years analyzing our transfer that missing link between what coach need to be implemented and what Tare buy. We lost Biglia but we buy Leiva which is different characters. We are aging Basta and Lulic but we buy Marusic and Lukaku who are very offensive.
I know the market cannot dictate and I know we our budget we cannot reach a player of our current players. But simple question should be addressed by loosing a very important player, like Biglia, with such model 43x we used to play, we don't buy what is available in market but we should buy what we are planning

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #484 on: February 15, 2018, 11:25:47 PM »

The tactics of the team is pure kamikaze. There's no defensive organization, the players don't know what zone to mark, who is running back when the team loses the ball..the strikers and wingers are messing up their runs...pure tactical chaos at this point.

I love Inzaghi and I'm sure most of you do as well, but this is on him. This is his job to fix since he's the manager.

If he doesn't want to be the next Lazio coach to be fired after a poor 2nd season then he needs to step up. First thing he can is to stop being so stubborn with certain players. You can only give a person so many chances before enough is enough.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #485 on: February 15, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »

inzaghi needs to realize that we need two strikers in such games!

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #486 on: February 15, 2018, 11:46:36 PM »

Lulic, the midfield is tired n now 2 strikers? Who we have? Ciro and that useless Caicedo! Inzaghi better to put his shoes on rather than giving caicedo regular time.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #487 on: Yesterday at 12:12:33 AM »

Lulic, the midfield is tired n now 2 strikers? Who we have? Ciro and that useless Caicedo! Inzaghi better to put his shoes on rather than giving caicedo regular time.

did lulic make any impact on the game? if you read my posts, not just auto replying you would realize my concern was not for tonight, but for monday night. useless caicedo? you can have harry kane there and he'd be useless with 0 support, because we do not have enough men in the oponend box, when the oponent is playing defensively, same thing against genoa

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #488 on: Yesterday at 03:05:10 AM »

The 3-4-2-1 we play largely relies on those 2 to provide support and provide killer passes to Immobile, Sergej has been on and off and LA's form dipped in the past month. Without that we can't function. If LA doesn't come back quickly enough, then we have to move on from this formation and we need to find a way to utilise FA and Nani to support Immobile, similar to what we used to play with Keita Immobile FA. That obviously means we go back to a back 4 most likely consisting of Radu De Vrij Ramos Caceres/Basta.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:08:04 AM by Boksic »

Emko

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #489 on: Yesterday at 06:46:34 PM »

I think it is time to look at a bigger picture. I am NOT worried that we lost some games in a row and we are playing bad lately. My only concern is that in the past 10 years i have never seen a Lazio team coping well in a season where we have Europe games. With different coaches, different players, even different medical staff - our team always struggles to cope both in Seria A and Europe League. And that's why i don't want to blame Simone Inzaghi yet. I believe that our main problem is physical and our players just can't used to play every three days a game. Yesterday against Steaua we looked pretty much like Pioli's Lazio in his last season - a lot of running without much effect.

This season we all know that Lazio was the team that runs the most (even more than Napoli) - this hasn't changed, but we are no where near the effectivness shown in earlier games. Why? I think the most obvious answer is fatigue. And, believe me, one game rest doesn't magically heel your fatigueness - this is tiredness that has accumulate throughout the whole season and our players need one month to bring back their previosu fitness and freshness.

I am trying to tell that the most important task for Simone Inzaghi is to find a way to make our game effective again without spending so much energy of our players. Our game pretty much depends of the tempo of the game - in the beginning of the season we could run and run and run, but now we have to find some new ways to win games.

Against Napoli we were good in the first half because Napoli were very slow in moving the ball. But after the brake our game immediately collapse after Napoli change the tempo.

We had the same problem like Napoli against Genoa - we didn't move the ball enough quickly to make opportunities for goal. But unlike Napoli, we couldn't faster our game and we struggle the whole game.

There is no way Inzaghi magically heel our player's fitness in the middle of the season - he just needs to work out something new. But what? That is the question. New formation? Maybe.   
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50