Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Jordan Lukaku  (Read 3624 times)

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Jordan Lukaku
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 06:41:09 AM »

Welcome lad! Honor the shirt and play hard.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 09:11:55 AM »

Here is a video of Lukaku's last season in roughly 6 minutes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYdCyesjisg
These kind of videos just give you a small part of the full picture of course but it's worrying that the guy who made the video hardly found any good defensive bits to share. Hopefully he just didn't bother.
This is the first time I see such a video of a new player where I actually didn't need the highlighting to know which player it's about  :beer:

Hopefully Keita will bring him to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maki-Look/118288188360168 for a fresh new cut to give him that sought-after 'Maki Look"  :vcool:

There was quite a lot of defensive clips in that montage Rizmo, I feel even better about him than I did before.

Why are people so underwhelmed?

Looks an exciting player in a position we needed a player in.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »

What is the hand gesture in the picture above? :razz:

Welcome Jordan, give your best!!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cathal

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 11:10:32 AM »

It's the 'shaka sign', probably just a gesture for greeting Lazio fans in this context. Unless, of course, this gesture means something different in Belgium or central Africa. Which is possible, I'm no expert.

birulangit

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 11:17:28 AM »

It's the 'shaka sign', probably just a gesture for greeting Lazio fans in this context. Unless, of course, this gesture means something different in Belgium or central Africa. Which is possible, I'm no expert.

its a "call me" sign   :razz:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 11:28:40 AM »

Here is a video of Lukaku's last season in roughly 6 minutes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYdCyesjisg
These kind of videos just give you a small part of the full picture of course but it's worrying that the guy who made the video hardly found any good defensive bits to share. Hopefully he just didn't bother.
This is the first time I see such a video of a new player where I actually didn't need the highlighting to know which player it's about  :beer:

Hopefully Keita will bring him to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maki-Look/118288188360168 for a fresh new cut to give him that sought-after 'Maki Look"  :vcool:

There was quite a lot of defensive clips in that montage Rizmo, I feel even better about him than I did before.

Why are people so underwhelmed?

Looks an exciting player in a position we needed a player in.

The defensive clips consisted of him almost giving away a penalty, holding the ball and pass it back to the keeper. Not a single tackle or decisive defensive contribution except a run back to win the ball as far as I could see. Looks promising in attack though.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »

At least we got reinforcement back in our 'Bob Marley squad' after that Cavanda's departure.  :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cathal

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 05:09:51 PM »

Cataldi remarked in an interview today that he recalls Jordan Lukaku from the Viareggio Cup in 2012. This signing looked a bit random and sudden, but that probably means the kid has been on Tare's radar for at least four-and-a-half years.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2016, 06:11:11 PM »

Cataldi remarked in an interview today that he recalls Jordan Lukaku from the Viareggio Cup in 2012. This signing looked a bit random and sudden, but that probably means the kid has been on Tare's radar for at least four-and-a-half years.

That's normally the usual time it takes be on his radar and get signed isn't it?   :twinkle:

so how is he compared to cavanda?
is he ahead of cavanda in belgium's pecking order?
if he is.. can we assume he is better than cavanda?
all i know is he has longer hair than cavanda.. n bigger salary :)

bicep wise.. we lost the biggest one we could have. (ciani)
he did not impress at lazio.

I was a bit harsh at first calling Cavanda better, he's surely not, i just ment Cavanda had Serie A experience (not that it mattered much with him tough).  Yes he's ahead of Cavanda.  Luis only got 1 cap in a friendly and was immediatly scratched out of the list afterwords, it was a disaster.  Lukaku got to go to the EC so that says something.  Then again Wilmots is a moron that takes care of his favourites first and then thinks of the team.  Not that Jordan was one of his palls, certainly not, he just did have any other good choice anymore then to bring him along. He's actually the only real LB that Belgium's got, Meunier is the only real RB, the rest are all CB's that get pushed out of position.

Wimots closest buddies were Fellaini, Witsel, Hazard & Ciman.  Now he's gone and Belgium has to start over from having pissed away 4 years, Ciman will never see the NT shirt again.  Fellaini remains a questionmark, depending on who will be the next coach.

BelgioSSL

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 11:04:02 AM »

In my opinion, Lukaku is great in the attacking compartment, he has good feed, he's quick and explosive. Defensively it's not all that great, however if he gets the right amount of coaching by staff and fellow defenders I'm sure he can improve. After all he's still young.

I think it's important in modern football to have LB's and RB's who can contribute to the attack to create a dynamic style of play. But, and there's a big but there, you have to be able to field two reliable CB's. Only De Vrij is a liability.
Favourite Laziali: S. Inzaghi, O. Dabo, S. Mauri.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18