Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Jordan Lukaku  (Read 3623 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Jordan Lukaku
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2016, 07:35:49 PM »

In my opinion, Lukaku is great in the attacking compartment, he has good feed, he's quick and explosive. Defensively it's not all that great, however if he gets the right amount of coaching by staff and fellow defenders I'm sure he can improve. After all he's still young.

I think it's important in modern football to have LB's and RB's who can contribute to the attack to create a dynamic style of play. But, and there's a big but there, you have to be able to field two reliable CB's. Only De Vrij is a liability.

De Vrij is everything but a liability  :beer:

And can you please delete that Sparta Prague thing? It's annoying and after all we are here for Lazio and only Lazio...

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »

Welcome Jordan, i dont know so much about you, more then what i saw in Euro 2016.. But anyhow, welcome very much to Lazio i really hope you will thrive in La Lazio..

I wonder how Mr Inzaghi thinks about putting our team up...

4-4-2?
3-5-2 with 3 cb's?    Hoedt-De Vrij-Radu
                       Basta                     Lukako

Against modern football!

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2016, 10:26:36 AM »

I have seen little of Lukaku to be honest, but form some reason I am happy we got him.

Having paid good money for him, I trust he will give Radu a good run for the money and become a good competition for him for the starting spot.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

BelgioSSL

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2016, 09:15:52 PM »

In my opinion, Lukaku is great in the attacking compartment, he has good feed, he's quick and explosive. Defensively it's not all that great, however if he gets the right amount of coaching by staff and fellow defenders I'm sure he can improve. After all he's still young.

I think it's important in modern football to have LB's and RB's who can contribute to the attack to create a dynamic style of play. But, and there's a big but there, you have to be able to field two reliable CB's. Only De Vrij is a liability.

And can you please delete that Sparta Prague thing? It's annoying and after all we are here for Lazio and only Lazio...

They've always been my favourite teams. Sparta was in my signature even before the teams played eachother. And I suppose I'm allowed to support whoever I like, right?
Favourite Laziali: S. Inzaghi, O. Dabo, S. Mauri.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2016, 10:44:52 PM »

They've always been my favourite teams. Sparta was in my signature even before the teams played eachother. And I suppose I'm allowed to support whoever I like, right?

All due respect, and I'm really not trying to be offensive, but I really don't care for how long you support Sparta. I wasn't referring to the game in particular, it makes no difference to me whether you wrote Sparta or Man City - this is a Lazio forum.

We are Lazio and for all I care every other club is an enemy or a rival or whatever you want to call it. I can't make you delete it, it's your choice, but it's disrespectful in my opinion.

No hard feelings I hope...and always forza Lazio  :beer:

BelgioSSL

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 08:01:12 AM »

No hard feelings of course. I'm not offended in the slightest.

I am not a fanatic in any aspect of life, so I don't consider every other team in the world as an enemy. Only 1927 and to a lesser extend Napoli qualify for that. Just my opinion.

I suppose our love for Lazio is big enough though to overcome these differences. Forza Lazio per sempre  :beer:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:05:28 AM by BelgioSSL »
Favourite Laziali: S. Inzaghi, O. Dabo, S. Mauri.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »

Anyway, I've been reading a bit on the Lukaku brothers, funny story, Jordan is a party dude and Romelu is a devout Christian who carries the Bible to training.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2016, 06:17:40 PM »

I wonder if he will get much game time? Could be a good signing for the future or a bad one for right now, it's just difficult to know what sort of role he will play and if he is right for it.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2016, 07:49:25 PM »

Anyway, I've been reading a bit on the Lukaku brothers, funny story, Jordan is a party dude and Romelu is a devout Christian who carries the Bible to training.

Yeah but Romelu is out partying in Miami with Pogba on yachts and in dancings, with expensive callgirls on their sides.  He won't have his bible with him now.

I wouldn't call Jordan a party dude, he's rather calm ans sensible, but very young indeed so that happens.
I'm very certain Tare signed the 'smarter' one of the 2.

Cathal

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »

Interesting interview with Lukaku in the press conference. Recognises his defensive game needs work and has spoken about how our defensive preparation is on another level and how he's already been given homework to study on the next opponent (Brighton, I assume).

Says he wants to emulate Marcelo of Real Madrid in terms of style of play, and that everyone at the club knows they have to work hard and Lotito has already told them this in the dressing room.

Furthermore, he says his first memory is of Lazio losing to Inter in the UEFA Cup in 1998.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18