Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: English Premier League 16 / 17  (Read 3407 times)

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
English Premier League 16 / 17
« on: July 23, 2016, 10:15:55 PM »

Well boys ...

I have to say im sad the Wednesday boys wont be featuring in this thread, so near yet so far ...

But it looks another interesting season ahead.

The top teams have strengthened on and off the pitch, at the bottom there have already been 2 last minute managerial changes leaving Hull in disarray (good!) .

Cant wait for another good season in the most competitive, rich, soulless, expensive league in the world.

:sciarpa05: :sciarpa05:

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
Re: English Premier League 16 / 17
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:04:08 AM »

Not too much of an EPL fan, but I think West Ham can do something interesting. If Lanzini hits form, with possibly Calleri/Bacca coming in, it could be interesting for them. Not to mention Payet's club form of course.
Lazio need more Romans

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 11:54:37 AM »

Not too much of an EPL fan, but I think West Ham can do something interesting. If Lanzini hits form, with possibly Calleri/Bacca coming in, it could be interesting for them. Not to mention Payet's club form of course.

West Ham will be interesting no doubt. Calleri looks to be joining as Bacca prefers PSG - Can't blame him for that.

Again I like Watfords team and they could do well, as could Stoke or Palace.

Swansea might be my outside tip for relegation I think.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »

It will be interesting to see West Ham this season.
 If they start tooks points away that could be very interesting.
 Manu with Mou-Ibra ? Finally serious team in post Ferguson era.
 Chelsea ?  Italian coach, they have enough quality players- they needed a good coach. They have it now.
 City - The most heavy duty for Pep until now( Spain- Germany he just walked easily until now)
 Arsenal - maybe Wenger last season
 Liverpool - Klop is great coach, but.... his target must be(realistic ones) 4-s position.
 Anyway, the fight for 4 position will be interesting, becouse I think Chelsea- Manchester teams will be in first three positions.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 03:09:42 PM »

Leroy Sané to Manchester City for 50mill.

:roll_eyes:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 03:35:11 PM »

Leroy Sané to Manchester City for 50mill.

That's why Keita can't and mustn't be reserve to Candreva like players..
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:42:29 PM »

The thing about Keita is that more we keep him, his price will drop unless he really explodes. Clubs go insane for 20-22 yo who can be the next super player and they pay less for hard-working players coming from the youth system and building their way up. There are 2 scenarios for Keita if he stays: he plays regularly and starts scoring - next year offers around 40-50 mil might be on cards OR he is again used as backup now and then - next year we won't get even 10 mil for him. I believe that he is on the verge of exploding and he can be the next big thing, but we really need to invest in him and make him feel trusted. Give him a higher salary, make him a starter and he will make it. 

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 05:56:18 PM »

The thing about Keita is that more we keep him, his price will drop unless he really explodes. Clubs go insane for 20-22 yo who can be the next super player and they pay less for hard-working players coming from the youth system and building their way up. There are 2 scenarios for Keita if he stays: he plays regularly and starts scoring - next year offers around 40-50 mil might be on cards OR he is again used as backup now and then - next year we won't get even 10 mil for him. I believe that he is on the verge of exploding and he can be the next big thing, but we really need to invest in him and make him feel trusted. Give him a higher salary, make him a starter and he will make it.

If he stays he should be a starter since Inzaghi pretty much said he was the most important player he had.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:59:22 PM »

If he stays he should be a starter since Inzaghi pretty much said he was the most important player he had.

He's staying unless we get an offer like Schalke got for Sané. 
Yes Inzaghi only mentioned him and Biglia explicitly to stay.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 03:05:14 AM »

The Premier League, where a player signs for 2.7 million, plays a single minute in a mickey mouse cup competition, and is sold to a fellow Premier League side a year later for 8 million.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9