Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: English Premier League 16 / 17  (Read 3814 times)

torsten

• Aquila Senior
Re: English Premier League 16 / 17
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 03:04:18 PM »

The Premier League, where a player signs for 2.7 million, plays a single minute in a mickey mouse cup competition, and is sold to a fellow Premier League side a year later for 8 million.

Well, Newcastle aprerently spent 45M in this summer.. And they're in the second league..
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 02:41:06 PM »

Stones 55mill to City, Guardiola spending sprea.

Ayew 24mill to West Ham, came free to Swansea before, Marseilla are kicking themselves now.  :bravo:

Pogba 105mill, and some say with 35mill bonus yet to come, Mourinho acting like it's not special of course.  :twinkle:

The world has gone insame (PL world in particulair)!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »

In light of things that have happened in the UK in the last few years (which I won't discuss in here  :supsmile:) and the way the PL teams are behaving, I have to seriously consider the sanity of this island.

Stones....55mil.... :rolley: A guy who couldn't even make the side that was put out by Iceland.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »

It's quite problematic when you have lot of money. Always prone to laziness.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 10:12:13 AM »

City (Guardiola) buys player without asking for price, anyway , it will be interesting to see what will Pep do at citizens. He is good coach....etc, but, he was Barca coach- where they win everything without problems(only Real was serious answer for them)....He took Bayern and just walked away through Bundesliga, Bayern is something like German NT(don't get me wrong)- took every player that you want...etc.
 Guardiola never had a serious clash in the league-like now in Premier League. He could always think only for CL resting players....Now , he must face at least 6-7 strong teams....coaches like : Mou,Conte,Wenger,Kloop......also coaches like Ranieri,Bilic,Coeman.....not easy like until now.
 Btw, Enriqe did the same at Barca(wins everything)....but at Merda we saw that he did big Nothing.
 I like the attacking style, enjoy watching Barca football.....but what I want to say : Its easy, you have all the money in the world, to spend whatever you wanted....lets see now.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 11:46:27 AM »

For the first time in my life and since I actively follow football from 1993/4, a different league other then Serie A will be my priority.

I mean, Serie A champs are settled, Lazio is mediocre and it least on paper and based on common knowledge, there is nothing to beat the competivness of EPL this season.

I mean,
Guardiola
Mourinho
Conte
Ranieri
Picchetino
Wenger
Kloop

couple that with a lot of sunning transfers and we have without a doubt a tremendous season ahead of us.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 05:12:46 PM »

For the first time in my life and since I actively follow football from 1993/4, a different league other then Serie A will be my priority.

I mean, Serie A champs are settled, Lazio is mediocre and it least on paper and based on common knowledge, there is nothing to beat the competivness of EPL this season.

I mean,
Guardiola
Mourinho
Conte
Ranieri
Picchetino
Wenger
Kloop

couple that with a lot of sunning transfers and we have without a doubt a tremendous season ahead of us.

Guess it depends on whether you are a Lazio fan or a football fan  :whistle: :supsmile:

I myself, find the EPL anything but competitive. Maybe this season will be different but it rarely is.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 04:47:49 AM »

I mean,
Guardiola
Mourinho
Conte
Ranieri
Picchetino
Wenger
Kloop

Guess it depends on whether you are a Lazio fan or a football fan  :whistle: :supsmile:

ameen to that bro :beer:

not even CL final interest me more than any Lazio's match  :offlag:

117bono117

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 05:25:06 AM »

City (Guardiola) buys player without asking for price, anyway , it will be interesting to see what will Pep do at citizens. He is good coach....etc, but, he was Barca coach- where they win everything without problems(only Real was serious answer for them)....He took Bayern and just walked away through Bundesliga, Bayern is something like German NT(don't get me wrong)- took every player that you want...etc.
 Guardiola never had a serious clash in the league-like now in Premier League. He could always think only for CL resting players....Now , he must face at least 6-7 strong teams....coaches like : Mou,Conte,Wenger,Kloop......also coaches like Ranieri,Bilic,Coeman.....not easy like until now.
 Btw, Enriqe did the same at Barca(wins everything)....but at Merda we saw that he did big Nothing.
 I like the attacking style, enjoy watching Barca football.....but what I want to say : Its easy, you have all the money in the world, to spend whatever you wanted....lets see now.

thanks God for opening this topic...

I named my fantasy team as anti-pep with the lazio colors ofcourse.
i really hate this hype on guardiola everywhere he goes. to me he has done nothing to prove that he is a class A manager. as you suggested he won so many things with barca when he had (debatable) one of the best first 11 in the world. maybe one thing about guardiola is that he can motivate his players well...
but he always have a lot of excellent players at his disposal.
would like to see him win with porto like mourinho. or with any average team with less than 100 m to spend !!!

until then, i will always feel that he is an overrated prick still beneficial from his glory days at barca

klopp and mou will kick his money hunter ass
SS LAZIO: A BATTLE OF PRIDE!!

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 06:21:16 AM »

I think Conte is the best manager among all of them and Chelsea will be big title contender next season.
May I also wish that Inzaghi can be like Conte and bring fighting spirit energy to Lazio.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:24:28 AM by dinhochester »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9