Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016-17  (Read 1108 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2016-17
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 05:53:32 PM »

I was wondering if I got into the right group for Fantasy but then I saw the MacAttack FC and everything got clear to me  :beer:

Giosselino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 10:57:38 PM »

I've started playing Fantasy Premier League last season and I've really enjoyed our Lazioland league. I'll be in for the next season to come.
By the way, has anyone dared picking Balotelli ? He is not expensive, but he is Balotelli ! I'm glad he has found his way to Liverpool rather than Lazio. Can you imagine a Djordjevic-Balotelli duet of bombers trashing the Serie A ?  :what:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 03:37:12 PM »

It's good to see that the league is filling up, we have 25 teams so far and a few new names along with the usual stalwarts which is always nice. There isn't long left to enter your team so if there is anyone else who wants to join in then you had better get going - the deadline is Saturday 13th 11:30am GMT.

As for the Balobaby, well I'm surprised he is even listed in the game but if anyone has picked him then rest assured that a secure van will soon be calling by to take you to a safe place where you will not be a threat to fantasy football or wider society!
 :razz:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 09:43:25 PM »

Picking up where I left off with everyone on my bench keeping clean sheets today.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 09:48:44 PM »

You fill up your bench with Swansea and WBA defenders? Why do you even bother signing up?  :fingerup: :twinkle:

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »

You fill up your bench with Swansea and WBA defenders? Why do you even bother signing up?  :fingerup: :twinkle:

I sign up to instil fear in you. Don't deny it, you clearly checked out the competition (ie. me)  :fingerup:

You sure you won last year? I see Conor Wickham in your team and I call a glitch.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 11:44:19 AM »

:razz: Week one isn't even completed and we already have a raging war of words! I like this competitive edge! It is encouraging to know that even the champion isn't averse to picking real donkeys...
:twinkle:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:46:48 AM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 11:46:46 AM »

I sign up to instil fear in you. Don't deny it, you clearly checked out the competition (ie. me)  :fingerup:

You sure you won last year? I see Conor Wickham in your team and I call a glitch.

Well, only Swansea and WBA kept clean sheets so it was an easy guess  :rolley:

Yeah I'm sure, with 2215 points. 47 more then 2nd place and 401 more then 24th place  :whistle: :vcool:

Make sure to get Wickham before it's too late mate!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 11:50:12 AM »

If Vardy continues to missfire like yesterday then perhaps I just might be tempted with Wickham! Wasn't there once some clown on the forum who actively recommended him as a good transfer target for Lazio? I didn't think it was you but maybe...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9