Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: 2016/17 UEFA Europa League  (Read 2804 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: 2016/17 UEFA Europa League
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 11:11:16 AM »

Sassuolo has one foot in the group stage after winning 3-0 on the road in Belgrade. West Ham tied on the road to some bum Romanian team. They should get it done at home but, fingers crossed they don't. Sassuolo being in Europe is a good thing for our chances in the league.

And why are they a bum team?

It's one of those teams that was nothing before being owned by some millionaire dude who will probably lose his interest and leave the team in astray after some time. It was even moved from one city (Ploesti) to another one (Giurgiu). Pretty sure Draz can tell you more. It's the same story with the Bulgarian Ludogoretz.

They've been playing Europe almost as much as we did in the last few years so I wouldn't really call them a bum team.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 12:41:47 PM »

Sassuolo has one foot in the group stage after winning 3-0 on the road in Belgrade. West Ham tied on the road to some bum Romanian team. They should get it done at home but, fingers crossed they don't. Sassuolo being in Europe is a good thing for our chances in the league.

And why are they a bum team?

It's one of those teams that was nothing before being owned by some millionaire dude who will probably lose his interest and leave the team in astray after some time. It was even moved from one city (Ploesti) to another one (Giurgiu). Pretty sure Draz can tell you more. It's the same story with the Bulgarian Ludogoretz.

They've been playing Europe almost as much as we did in the last few years so I wouldn't really call them a bum team.
Depends on your criteria for a bum team - Man. City, another bum team with my criteria.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 02:33:20 AM »

That bum team won against West Ham and will play Europa league. And although I believe, like I already said on the previous page, that West Ham dropped out both last season and this season because they are not interested in playing Europa league you still got to respect Astra for beating them twice.

And it sounded ugly when Canada said they are a bum team just because they come from a poor country...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 02:37:40 AM by lazioserbia »

LazioCanada

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 08:08:14 AM »

Wow, what? I think we have a different meaning of bum team. I called them a bum team because they are a minnow that plays in an infuruer league to west ham and isn't even one of the big clubs in that league. By bum team, I meant infuruer team to the bigger clubs of Europe and the Europa league. Had nothing to do with Romania being poor. Had it been Steaua București, I wouldn't have used "bum team". Next time I'll use infuruer instead of bum.

But that "bum team" stepped the **** up and knocked out west ham, who was at home LOL. Well, that's one team down and out for English co efficiency. And Merda can go to the round of 8 in Europa league now and go home. Good start for Italian clubs. Let's see who Sassuolo gets in the group stage. They are a 4th pot team. Any thoughts about the Champion league draw?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 12:11:34 PM »

Sorry, my bad  :beer:  glad that I was wrong  :twinkle:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 07:34:04 PM »

Pepperoni from penalty, again.  :winner: Without penalty, will be really hard for them to score this season.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 07:46:14 PM »

Pepperoni from penalty, again.  :winner: Without penalty, will be really hard for them to score this season.

This is getting ridiculous, c'mon.  There whole strategy is probably based on getting pens.   :roll_eyes:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 08:41:30 PM »

70-80 more penalties this season and they'll win the scudetto and EL! You just have to believe!
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 10:14:15 PM »

And it remains 1-1, they who say they aim to win the EL need a penalty to take a point against Plzen.

:roll_eyes:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 10:32:34 PM »

Hapoel Beer Sheva taking a piss on Inter both in play and score. Literally raming down Inter midfield and running around defenders.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7