Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Bastos  (Read 3204 times)

mikitsi

• Aquilotto
Re: Bartolomeu Jacinto Quissanga
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 08:26:43 PM »

Where is Bastos? No photos, nothing on Serie A Facebook, etc.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 08:54:47 PM »

Where is Bastos? No photos, nothing on Serie A Facebook, etc.

No, no welcome whatsoever yet ..... strange ...  :roll_eyes:

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 12:05:22 PM »

Yeah it's kind of rude, everyone gets a nice welcome "sign"/"pic" but not Bastos! Anyhow match today, wooooheeeyy!!
Against modern football!

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2016, 12:50:20 PM »

Benvenuto,

indeed the way communication handles incoming transfers is very bad..

Hope this will be better next year
-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Cathal

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 04:06:15 PM »

I've a feeling Bastos isn't eligible for us yet as he's non-EU and we don't have a space.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 04:09:25 PM »

I've a feeling Bastos isn't eligible for us yet as he's non-EU and we don't have a space.

Correct me if I'm wrong...we get 2 non eu spots per season and as such we should be able to use both Wallace and Bastos..?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2016, 04:19:32 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong...we get 2 non eu spots per season and as such we should be able to use both Wallace and Bastos..?

The rules keep changing, but I think as it stands, you can sign 2 non-EU players only if they replace 2 non-EU players. Wallace and Bastos are our two non-EU signings, Onazi is the only non-EU player to be transferred. So if I'm correct, another non-EU player has to go before we can register Bastos (and that player is probably Ronaldo, who was probably signed for this purpose).

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2016, 04:24:44 PM »

You can sign one non-EU per season. If you wanna sign more they have to replace a non-EU player (who needs to be sold abroad I think) hence the Onazi sale.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »

You can sign one non-EU per season. If you wanna sign more they have to replace a non-EU player (who needs to be sold abroad I think) hence the Onazi sale.

Is that new for this year? It was definitely more complicated than that in recent times as how many non-EU players you could sign depended on how many you already had, but I think they've been tweaked again with the new squad rules. I really don't know anymore.

See, the club haven't registered Bastos and I believe they were allowed to make changes up until midnight on Friday. Now, I don't think they can register Bastos until the transfer window closes. So there must be something preventing them from registering Bastos.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2016, 04:42:30 PM »

That has been the rule for the last couple of seasons afaik. No restrictions on how many non-EU you could have in your squad but you could only add one per season.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18